on 13 July 2013
I am used to having a screen protector on my mobile phones and when I changed to the Samsung Galaxy S4 recently, I naturally bought screen protectors for it.

These are slightly tricky to fit and get exactly right as they are very slightly on the large side if you use a phone cover, if you don't then they are fine. I use a minisuit for my S4 and it took several attempts to get it exactly placed so it didn't catch the edges. Once fitted it seems to be fine.
on 23 April 2013
How awfully distasteful, the 2 reviews that just came up on this product. Besides that look and feel of the 'review' that makes it sound so fake, what gives it away is that the 'reviewers' only seem to be reviewing this seller/brand items only. Steer clear from this one.
on 3 March 2014
These are good quality protectors. Will protect against general wear, but can be susceptible to keys, etc. after repeated abuse.

They are however clear, and with 12, you can afford to replace them quite often.
on 3 December 2013
This product has protected my phone really well and given it a cool look. I love it and am happy I bought it. Seller delievered as expected and packaged it well. Will definately use again and recommend.
on 14 January 2014
Son-in-law advised that I buy protectors for my Samsung G4 asap. These looked the business and work well. Delivery good.

Still using the first one 6 months later.

So job done and 11 to go.
on 3 November 2013
These a great, I like the fact that there's no adhesive used, but like most screen protectors, they are a pain to put on, I always end up using 2, one of them of course gets binned because I ruined it!!
on 29 May 2013
Was amazed at how many screen protectors you got for such a low price!
I was worried they'd be of poor quality but out of the screen protectors I've used (had a few freebies with cases as well) these were the easiest to apply and didn't bubble up.

I can barely notice I've got one on my screen they're that clear. Touch screen and air gestures work just fine with one on too.

All in all, excellent product at an very reasonable price
on 15 July 2013
This screen protector fits the screen perfectly, all the cut-outs are in the correct position. Comes with easy to follow instructions, and comes with a squeegee to remove the bubbles too. Fits easily and protects the screen from scratches and dirt and grease from fingers. Only used one protector so-far, so holding out well. I recommend you buy, a lot cheaper than buying from phone shops!!
on 16 April 2013
I thought it was too go to be true, and it turns out it was.... They just never turned up
on 8 January 2015
These screen protectors are inexpensive and have been the easiest by far to apply. I change them every 3-4 months, so a pack of 12 will last me the lifetime of the phone and preserve its resale value.