Customer reviews

on 30 September 2017
Love this product but after its arrival found I didn't need it for its original intention. Ladies, it's great for a facial moisturiser! Stands to reason, if it's safe for your 'Lady Parts' then it's safe for your face and trust me ladies it leaves your face feeling so moisturised without feeling greasy. It truly is fantastic. So fantastic that I no longer use face cream and Replens is now my daily go-to. Trust me ladies, you won't be disappointed. My best guilty pleasure beauty product!
on 31 October 2017
I have used the product for a couple of years... I assumed the white lumps that were appearing were dead cells as previously mentioned in some of the comments... but I have had an examination and this is apparently a yeast infection that the product has caused .. If you get the same symptoms stop using it immediately!
on 4 August 2016
Super product nice service.
on 3 January 2016
The best I have tried. Used regularly it has helped dryness.
on 13 June 2017
It helps my condition
on 1 June 2017
great
on 25 September 2017
Gr8
on 22 December 2014
Could not buy this at my local Boots so bought online and saved a bit of money. Very pleased.
on 23 October 2017