on 14 October 2014
Fantastic product, will never use anything else. Effective and easy to use. Hair stopped shedding, gone thicker in the last few months of use. Brilliant. Using along with the same brand shampoo
on 6 June 2015
This tonic worked for me, it is not a quick process as hair grows quite slowly but my hair is back to how it was pre menopause.
on 28 April 2017
I use this product along with the shampoo and conditioner. I have used other hair products and vitamin tablets to no avail. My hair has been thinning for a long time now and my hair has been unmanageable and looked awful. Since using Plantur 39 there does appear to be some improvement. My hair does look and feel better. It could just be coincidence? As I am still on my first batch. I shall review again after my 2nd or 3rd and if it has improved even more I will up my rating to 5 stars!
on 14 June 2016
Used in conjunction with the other Planur products - shampoo & conditioner, it's great.
on 3 February 2014
use all plantur 39 from shampoo, conditioner, tonic etc. will not use anything else. can definately see a difference. many thanks
on 4 January 2017
I swear by this product. I have it on a subscription now. It works for me my hair is in a good condition and looks the best it has in about 5 years
on 13 May 2017
As I have hair loss I am using this product so that I may not lose anymore. After about six months, I am now finding the hair loss is minimal compared with before. This may of course be due to the supplements I am taking. In any event I will continue using this product, just in case, as I cannot bare the thought of greater hair loss.
on 26 May 2017
It does give my hair a great wake up call in the mornings! Too early to say if it works as I have only used this for two weeks but I feel my hair is thriving on it so I will continue using it.
on 25 January 2016
Arrived really quickly. The only issue I have is that there are no instructions for how to use.
on 19 April 2015
Have been using for a couple of months and can't see any difference.