on 4 December 2015
This jigsaw has a really nice image and I was really looking forward to completing it but the pieces on Kings jigsaws are very poorly made. They are thin and often may pieces are still attached to each other and when pulled apart leave fluffy and edges that are not smooth. I thought I may have just got a dud product when I tries a kings Jigsaw previously but alas this is not the case. I will be getting rid of all on my King Jigsaws now as they are all the same quality. Not a patch on Ravensburger, Gibsons etc.
on 2 August 2017
Arrived promptly. But there were a lot of duplicate pieces. Not ideal when this is a children's image and they are doing the puzzle. But at least there were not pieces missing.
review image
One person found this helpful
on 29 April 2014
Although I'm not sure for the right reasons. Too many times pieces appeared to fit together only to be found later that they were in totally the wrong place. It was also quite complicated with lots of white. However, it is a good challenge and the finished result feels worthwhile.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 December 2017
I have done several Disney type puzzles now and they have all been really nice to do
on 8 May 2018
Great product really quick delivery highly recommended
on 19 August 2017
Oh boy it was a good one. Done. Glued framed and up on wall. Thank you
on 2 October 2017
as described
on 5 February 2014
Like the picture of puzzle but really disappointed with the quality every time you try to put piece in the others keep coming out. Not half as good quality as Ravensburger puzzles. Too flimsy. I'm just hoping I will be able to frame it for my great granddaughter. Would not buy another one of the same make. Pieces need to be thicker to keep it together. Would not recommend it
2 people found this helpful
on 8 January 2018
This took a bloody age! I don't consider myself a great puzzeler but im not awful. I have never hated Cinderellas dress so much!
Puzzel was well made though and all the pieces were there... when we eventually fineshed it!
on 21 May 2017