on 2 October 2016
I bought this for my mums ghost hunting project, amazing piece of kit, great clear videos/night vision as well. The menu takes a bit to 100% understand. still have not got my head around it to be honest.
on 25 September 2017
Highly recommended never had any problems and I have bought four or five of these systems now any problems I have had have been resolved brilliantly I even stood on the mouse once and they sent me a free one when I asked about buying another in an email to the cellar
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 January 2016
With downlaodable documentation that wasn't dependent on owning ms word (I use open office), I would have given 5*. Seller support is speedy, professional and good. Equipment is well made and works great. Simple to install and use. Only simple diy skills needed. Fantastic value.
on 8 November 2016
Had the CCTV system installed today and quality is fantastic especially night mode, and the app is very good aswell. Allows you to view footage, record and take pictures. HD quality on this is superb so far - if it does change I will update my review. I would recommend as cameras are not very big and therefore not in your face for those who want to get up to no good :) Installation was very smooth and everything needed came in the box.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 July 2017
Great device at a great price. Very easy to set up for any novice d.i.y person. Great omahes night and day. Brilliant way to protect your property
on 6 January 2017
great cctv, sadly had to use them on a times and police said its some of the best cctv they have seen even on night mode.
on 16 May 2016
This is very good bit of kit. Very clear pictures , and simple to work once you understand the chinese instrutions.
on 2 January 2016
Excellent product with very good value for money. It starts to record immediately after connection. The after sales service was excellent. My query by email was answered Evan on the x-mas day. I would highly recommend it. I have bought another one.
on 23 October 2017
Very easy to work and install and you can see your home or office where ever you are so long as you have plenty of data on your phone network.
on 30 September 2016
Good clear picture and good value , it was easy to install , plug and play.
A couple of things that could be better , camera could be wider angle and it does not offer sending Jpeg's files via email if an intruder is detected.
But overall good value