BIC Cristal Stylus Ballpoint Pens Black 3 Pack
Size: Blister x 3|Colour: Black|Change

on 6 October 2017
Works perfectly as a pen but the stylus tends to slip across the screen of my ipad and not actually work. I suppose they are not very expensive but you get what you pay for. I would not recommend buying these.
on 30 April 2017
Absolutely brilliant will be using them all the time
on 21 July 2017
Brilliant value for money
on 23 March 2014
A good, smooth writing experience for the iPad. Tried several styluses and this simple one is by far the best. Highly recommended.
on 7 May 2014
I've used these on various devices - phone and tablet - and am finding them excellent (e.g. using the 'gesture' input option keyboard on my Xperia SP phone, it's accurate and smooth). Cheap enough that I can keep a couple in my coat and bag pockets and not worry about loosing them, and no longer need to remember styluses and pens separately.

Looking at other reviews where a small number of people haven't had a similar experience to me I guess some devices may not be as compatible as mine, but one tip I can offer is to keep your screen clean: I've found that greasy finger marks or other dirt can seriously affect performance (as has also been the case with dedicated styluses). I also don't know what the effect of screen protectors would be - I always use fingers or styluses direct to screen and clean with a 'proper' screen cleaning cloth when dirty. They also only require a light touch on all the devices I've tested them on, so if the stylus end appears to be too 'soft', it may be due to pressing too hard.

There may be another issue that hinders performance: all the pens in the box I ordered had a poorly placed sticky barcode label at the stylus end. This made that end less comfortable to use for me, but I suspect may also hinder conductivity (a quick check confirms that if you use the pen without decent hand contact on the silver-coloured bit, it either works poorly or not at all, depending on device) so a good idea to remove these too.
on 19 February 2015
This is a really cool concept and although many other companies have tried it, BiC's seems to be the best. The pen is just an ordinary BiC biro and works fine. The stylus is, again, a fairly normal stylus that is easy to use and seems to be quite durable. You don't need much pressure to get it to work but it is worth noting that if you or using the side of the stylus, the pen's plastic can scratch screen protectors, but not actual screens in my experience. This may seem like a huge drawback, but it is quite hard to do, and shouldn't be a problem to most people. This is why I give it 4 stars, not 5, but it is still a really great Stylus Pen combination and I haven't seen one as good as this before.
on 5 April 2017
Very useful.

I carry one in the top pocket of every shirt - I'm a bit of a nerd.

On the few occasions that a pen has gone through the wash, it hasn't leaked - yet.
on 30 January 2016
Very handy pens, work brilliantly on tablets and phone. Would recommend, especially the 12 box as its a lot better value for money.
on 1 May 2017
A workmanlike solution to an essential communication tool, which does not cost the earth should a replacement be called for in a hurry. Highly recommended.

TFD
Found these really good for sketching and doodling on the iPad. The long barrel gives much better control than dedicated styluses, and also makes it easier to keep the heel of your hand off the iPad screen, avoiding false strokes. As a bonus, they're also the cheapest stylus I've found.

Only reason I didn't give five stars is that ALL iPad styluses are a bit rubbish, but these are definitely the best I've found.

See one answered question