on 15 November 2015
Great product my daughter will love it. Was disappointed the cat arrived switched on luckily my daughter was not home when I took delivery another wise the surprise would have been ruined. I did contact the seller and they said they can
Not touch customers product they all get shipped out turned on!!
on 19 October 2017
got this for my daughter's birthday it's so adorable she really loves it the batteries that was included was working aswell really happy highly recommend...
on 8 October 2017
Lovely item. My granddaughter loved it.
on 15 March 2014
We bought this for our granddaughter's birthday. It was so realistic and cute that we could hardly bear to part with it. Of course we did and she loved it. The perfect pet. Doesn't need feeding, cattery, vets bills but has all the endearing features of a real cat.
on 23 November 2013
im really happy with price and speedy delivery thanks. Only problem was i brought it for my childs birthday present was ment to b a surprise but as it was delivered the cat started meowing and freaked my daughter out so had to show her then had to open it to turn it off
on 14 February 2014
We bought this for our little granddaughter for Christmas and she loved it.It also caused some amusement when our eldest son visited with his Carpathian Shepherd Dog who was convinced this was a real cat until he managed to get near enough to sniff her!!!
on 31 August 2017
My granddaughter absolutely loved this 'kitten', she wanted a real one for her birthday but can't have one because they have large dog! 100% happy!
on 19 November 2014
Bought this for my grandaughters 5th birthday she absolutely loved it. So lifelike in its actions and noises we all fell in love with it
on 8 March 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas. I think it is expensive for what it is. My granddaughter isn't as keen on it as she thought she would be.
on 31 October 2013
Purchased for my daughter as she loves cat's but unfortunatly we can not have a real one. Fantastic price as every were else i looked were alot more expensive. So cute with the purring and the moves. Fast delivery, super seller, 5*