on 26 November 2013
This onesie is so comfortable and doesnt look too stupid to go out shopping in! which i have done. Only thing i would say is i am normally a size 10-12 and bought this size so it had loads and loads of room which it doesn't have too much off. It is quite snug but doesn't look too tight! I would recommend going up a couple of sizes if you want it to be baggy.
on 22 February 2014
This is amazingly comfy, warm and is very good quality. I am a size 10-12 but after reading other reviews saying it was quite small fitting, I ordered a size 12-14 and was glad I did. The fit is perfect, allowing for it to be a little bit baggy. This is an excellent product for the price and I would definitely recommend it.
on 31 December 2013
I love this onesie. So comfy and warm, excellent value for money. It looks really good quality, the fabric is thick and the colour very vibrant. I am usually a size 10 but have the size M/L which is perfect as a little a bit baggy.
on 18 September 2014
This onesie is great, bought it for uni. I'm 5ft 6 and usually wear size 8s, I bought a s/m and it fits perfectly, although i wish the material was shorter around the waist as it makes your body look very rectangle, if you're not bothered about the appearance then it's not a problem. It's really really thick so will be great when it's cold but not something you could relax/walk around in when it's warm, you'd get hot way too quickly. Other than that, love it!
on 7 October 2013
This onsie is excellent quality and good vale for money. Washes great too. The silver is more like a light grey but fantastic.
on 31 October 2013
really warm great for camping and lazing at home don't need to put heating on when wearing it result! as heating bills so high
on 26 October 2013
this onsie was got for my 14 year old neice, her words to me " i love it" I rest my case.
on 15 November 2013
SO COSY
I wear it all the time
Perfect for lounging around and going out in! I wore it camping and it was perfect, I got a medium/large 12/14, im a size 10/12 but I wanted it to be big enough to fit clothes underneath, glad I got this size as the wrists and ankles were originally tight but did stretch.

Only down side is the inside zip at the bottom does scratch on my leg if I don't have pants on underneath, but Ive just got used to it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 February 2014
Really nice quality fabric, bought in fuchsia and I love the colour. Really deep and not too bright. Comfortable fit m/l for a size 12.