on 16 June 2014
I do not really enjoy this game but I try to play it when I am waiting for pain relief to kick in.. somehow the time seems to pass quickly.
on 14 August 2014
I really resent having paid for a game because the description says it is just like the old classic desktop game - it isn't! No scores, no record of games, no functions like restarting the game you have just messed up. The only thing it has is 'undo move' -one move. This will be deleted. I am most disappointed.
on 15 December 2015
This is just the Basic Free Cell game with a timer It does not record times. It does not record how many games played, lost or won. There is no indication as to whether the same games are repeated on a short cycle.
on 13 July 2014
It would be good to see a score, or maybe it wouldn't!!
on 14 July 2014
thank
on 11 December 2014
good game hellps me to unwind thanks
on 3 July 2014
I really like this card game.
on 15 August 2015