Size: Kids|Style: Headphones|Colour: Black/White|Change

on 7 July 2013
Bought for 2yr old for DVD player for flight. Very good.
Sat well on head, sound limit is good.
Very happy and she liked it. My 17yr old sister
contemplated taking it for herself
on 21 July 2016
Got excellent reviews on trials and that's why I bought them for my 5 year old son (for holiday). They sound level is controlled, they are very comfortable and he thinks they are great.

Will expand easily with his head over time.
on 27 February 2016
Only used these headphones a few times before the cable at the splitter broke. Like other reviewers I feel that, as these are aimed at children, they should be more robust, although they were not by any means handled roughly.
on 9 October 2015
These look absolutely brilliant! My daughter loved them. She's 7 and in the last year we've needed three pairs! I'm not sure what's going wrong but they suddenly stop working? I've now given up and broken her heart because I can't justify the expense of a pair of headphones that last a month. What a shame as they are such fun.
on 8 September 2015
I brought these for my daughter how is 7 years old. They look great but they are very quiet. I appreciate that as kids head phones they shouldn't be to loud as this could damage there ears but when you wear them you can hear more background noise than the music. I wouldn't recommend buying these unless you live in a very quiet place.
on 13 December 2015
My son loves these, so much he often chooses to walk around the house 'Big Daddy' style, wearing them just for the sake. He's quite hands on with his toys and I've had no problem as others have mentioned with the little fish at the connection point coming loose.
on 14 August 2015
We bought 2 pairs of the Griffin KaZoo MyPhones headphones for our children to wear during our flight to the states. They love the design and we love the volume max so they can't accidentally damage their delicate ear drums. We are expecting another child and will buy a pair for them also. Definitely recommend.
on 12 January 2015
Got these for my heavy handed 3 yr old. The "pingu" appeal was instant especially the "fishy" as the jack. I did find that the connection where the cable splits to either side gave way easily. But I soldered and hot shrink sleeved it. Lasted a good 2 yrs after that

The padding is really comfy and looks great quality. The only reason we did not purchase these again was the Tesco Hudl headphones are a cheaper option
on 3 December 2015
Great looking headphones. Bought these from my 7 year old daughter just in time for our holiday abroad. Unfortunately the sound was too restricted and she couldn't hear a thing on the airplane So i ended up giving her mine. Such as shame!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 June 2015
Great headphones for little ones. They are really comfy and fun for the kids, whilst giving peace of mind for grown ups. With the added bonus that you won't have to hear that song/DVD AGAIN!! This is my second purchase and my younger daughter loves her big sisters, so would definitely recommend.