on 17 January 2015
The two clear screen protectors were out of their packet inside the cardboard sleeve they were all delivered in, and there was no sign of the cleaning cloth or installation card described by the instructions on the back. Trying to put these on should be a laugh riot. Furthermore, the packaging says "For Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.4"... it was meant to be 10.5. Doesn't inspire much confidence.

Update: I got my own microfibre cleaning cloth, and a card to get rid of air bubbles, but I may as well not have bothered. The screen protectors themselves had scratches and fingerprints on them, as well as bits of dirt. Didn't fit my screen properly and made my tablet look like I'd dug it out of rocky ground. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.
on 16 March 2014
Well it arrived from the USA very fast indeed and I must say I was very impressed with the goodies I get with the protector. 3 Sylus which i spoilt for choice in which one to use. As I write this review using the Clear screen protector It is very smear free and was very very easy to apply. It feels very strong and solid protectiveness from smudges and the odd fingerprint. The refection wasn't bad at all and doesn't cause me any issue. The X500T is relative very good with the brightness to compensate in sunlight. It has that great micro fibre cloth small but handy. I would of preferred a bigger plastic card to smooth out those air bubble that could accumulate when applying the screen protector but i had a old library card that did the job for the big 11inch screen.
All in all a very good purchase.
on 4 May 2013
I was hardly going to risk my brand new £800 tablet screen, so this was a must. I'm on protector one which went on OK but has some dust specs. Use a credit card as the applicator card provided is useless. I also had some problems mating the keyboard with the protector on. The key board appears to have scratched the protector, so the protector has already paid for itself. I'm hoping the keyboard with fit better with continued use at which time I will use the second protector.
on 25 May 2014
Just what i was looking for ok postage was steep but then still made good value for fact will protect screen of grandsons Samsung tab. Couldnt find them anywhere else so pleased finally tracked some down
on 22 January 2013
Got them within a week, went on easy, and the applicator made it easy to get the few bubbles out. It works well with the s pen to. But can't understand why they sent me a free ballpoint pen and not the rubber cleaner that's shown with the item.
on 20 May 2013
It was easy to fit, it's easy to clean and I feel it's giving my laptop screen some protection. My finger or the stylus still slides easily over it - it doesn't change the way I use the touch sensitive screen.
on 5 December 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Easy to apply and the matt one reduces shine and glare from screen without losing colour vibrancy or definition. Will definitely buy again in future
on 28 January 2015
Good product! Pretty easy to apply... definitely making your life easier by having a second person as well to help. Happy with the purchase.
on 27 November 2013
this is realy cool... you get four in pack... two matte and two clear... you cant complain with what youve paid for...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 March 2013
These are good, and you get 4 in the pack so you get more than one chance to fit it, good value.