on 9 March 2014
I ordered these boots for my daughter for her birthday, I ordered them almost a week ahead expecting that they would be there in time. The boots were not dispatched immediately & took over 3 weeks to arrive. The confirmation email gave a ridiculously long expectation of delivery date stating that they were being delivered by Royal Mail and therefore had no tracking number. After almost 3 weeks of waiting - well after the birthday - I wrote to the seller & complained saying I would be posting a negative review - miraculously the boots turned up the very next day! I've not had time to ask my daughter if she likes the boots or if they're any good but I will most definitely not be using this seller again. Quite frankly the boots could have got out of the box and walked to her house quicker than their delivery for which they charged me £3.99p.
on 17 March 2014
The product was for my daughter, but we ordered a size 6 for her which is her shoe size, but they are a small size 6, so i had to send them back and requested a size 7. The boots came quickly and now they fit my daughter, i am a size 7 and they wont fit me. So i recommend ordering a size above what you need, the boots do look great and my daughter loves them.
on 24 April 2013
Comfortable, good quality and look nice with my black leggings. Like the gold stitching. Had to lace them myself but really easy to put them on as they have zips down the sides as well. The only down side I had to wait 3 weeks till I received them. Was worth the wait though! :) x
on 11 September 2015
Lovely boots, though I found them "snug" I advise buying a size larger than your normal size.
on 19 June 2013
Brilliant, just what I wanted and so so comfortable. Long delivery date but was aware of this when I ordered. Packaging a bit beaten but product in perfect condition.
on 14 January 2016
Just what my daughter wanted
on 17 February 2014
She had these boots only 4 weeks before they looked a mess and by 6 weeks they had fallen apart.
on 12 December 2013
they look good and are daughters favourite the packaging was mutilated but luckily had no damage so no harm done
on 12 October 2014
Perfect. Daughter loved these so much I had to buy another pair
on 18 January 2014
I brought theses for my daughter and she loves them very much right size lovely made wicked colour very pleased