on 12 April 2013
Self published ebooks are pot luck, most are bad but a few are brilliant - this is one of the later.

It really consists of a series of execises for each part of the golfing game. They are blog sized so maybe they came from his blog?

Some I have seen before, but many I have not and have started to incoporate inot my practice, now that its slightly warmer.

There is also a schedule to do this exercises in a pattern throughout the year, but I have not tried that - just working on areas I have identified to work on from my stats.
on 10 April 2014
I prefer to have a lesson usually, but bought this book on someones recommendation. I must say that it is full of great stuff. There is a lesson in there for everyone. In particular, i think the putting drills and ideas for better putts are great, and i have tried them on the course, with positive results. The key thing to remember is that the book serves to keep your thoughts on the right track and i would recommend reading a few pages before you go out on the course. The mind game stuff is interesting and there is much to learn from it. I've read a few other books in the past, and there are plenty of new ideas in here, not the usual diatribe of "get your set up right", "its all in the grip" etc. There also no claims of giving you the elusive 300 yard drive (only practice and good form will give you that!) All in all a really useful book.

Finally, dont get drawn into the 1 star review - all his reviews are negative - perhaps he should try writing one himself!
on 5 August 2013
Lessons to ensure your best EVER. Hmm, is IS most useful indeed. In fact, I found this little book a great help. Always good to keep returning to it, we golfers are notorious for our poor memories.
on 4 June 2014
I bought this book on kindle last night.I read the long game section last night and won my society outing today with 37 points at the age of 60 years having played in this outing for 20 years.This is a genuine and honest review and I look forward to reading and applying more of the techniques. I play of a handicap of 14.At this price it is worth a try.I have tried many varied techniques to no avail.Good luck.
on 6 September 2014
Considering this is self published it's actually really good. Sure, there are some technical issues - on my Kindle I get bookmarks appearing for different chapters - maybe intentional but a bit strange.

Ignoring that, the book is full of great little exercises which you can either follow by rote or pick and choose from depending on what you are trying to improve.

I'm a single figure golfer who struggles with putting. I also have a tendency to grab the 58 degree wedge no matter what when around the green. It works sometimes, but the whole point is Im making it more difficult than I need to, therefore I will be inconsistent.

I've already been able to pull out some key exercises for both these areas to work on - and I'm really pleased with that. Well described, explained and most importantly, I can relate it to what I see in my own game.

Really recommended - especially compared to what some of the formal books cost. I would suggest though this is for those who already know the basics and are looking for some extra training ideas.
on 16 October 2014
I'm a beginner golfer and I have just skimmed through this book. in my head now I have a clearer understanding of the fundamentals and what I personally am trying to achieve.
It does not go into too much detail or science to your mind which I found great. I took on board most of what I read and feel this will stand me in good stead for my next round.
on 30 April 2015
Packs in lot of ideas to practice. I have only just started playing golf and this book will certainly help me. It provides simple ways to cut out common errors and if only one of the 52 examples work then it will be money well spent.
on 5 March 2013
Fantastic Book, A great read... Helped me massively with the endless tips and drills... A must read for aspiring golfers!
on 6 March 2013
Excellent book that breaks from the normal style of golf tips books.

It is full of excellent tips covering all areas of your golf game including the all important psychology side.

The best part however is that rather than just a compilation of lots of tips, it is provided with a structured and meaningful year long plan in which to digest the lessons on a weekly basis with long term improvements always as the focus rather than short term fixes.

Can't wait to see the next book that is released - thank you for releasing something different from the rest of the run-of-the-mill golf books!
on 9 November 2014
This book,in my opinion,as a high handicap golfer of 70 yrs,sets out a wonderful programme for improvement.It,s readers are given clear direction of WHAT and HOW to do drills for improvement in all areas and a system for measuring their progress.At the end of it all as a teaching aid,and what I REALLY like is the fact that it is always there as a reference for all or any particular section that may be giving problems.A great asset for the golfer at much more than 99p,very much appreciated,thank you very much!!!!??