Price:£6.99+ Free shipping

on 7 February 2014
What a brilliant product. A little small, but exellent all the same. After applying a full face of makeup minus lips. I sprayed this at mist distance, allowed it to dry then applied another misting. It gives an amazing back from a facial glow, but not to glowy. My face looked dewy and hydrated for around 6 hours and even as it wore down as the day went on it still made my face look like It had a sheen to it. If you are planning on using a highlighter with this only use a little or you ,may end up looking like the tin man. Ideal for a summer peaches and cream look which is my favorite look. It works really well over sleeks bb cream (fair) it just gives an amazing glow that I have never got from any other cheaper product. The only thing I would say is the smell is a little stong at first, but apart from that its brilliant.
on 3 May 2014
I was dubious a first when I ordered this product as to whether it would be an effective setting spray, however this product surpassed expectations. It has now become a part of my daily make-up routine and adds the final finish to setting my make-up in place for the day. It stops eye-shadow fall out and leave my make up glowy and fresh, even when on a night out clubbing! The only downside is that the bottle is small and thus I ran out of it fairly quick.
on 16 July 2015
I've used this twice in the last few weeks I've owned this and I'm so impressed! I've been trying to look for a decent make up setter and wasn't sure what to get so I decided to get this one and not even bother reading the reviews and i was shocked about how good this was! I have really oily and sweaty skin so my make up (foundation) tend to come of within 3 hours. Also it's even worse at the moment since its in the middle of summer. Well anyway I wore this to a theme park my favourite band "the vamps" and it was boiling! Me and my friend were sweating like crazy but my make up stayed intact and perfect! I was so surprised when I got home because I fell asleep on the way back from the theme park and my make was still perfect! This product is outstanding! Will be buying again!
on 5 September 2013
You use this last after you've applied your primer and makeup to help keep it looking fresh and lasting longer, just spray on to your face from the distance it says on the bottle. The spray has a lovely smell and you can't tell it's on your face as it's lightweight, It kept my makeup looking fresh all day and was very easy to wipe off with makeup remover wipes.

This product is best suited for night-time wear for those who don't re-touch their makeup, during the day the primer is enough with minimal touch-ups.
on 11 November 2015
I used to hug friends/family and there'd be make-up all over their clothes, since I used this spray it stopped my foundation from getting everywhere. You only need a few sprays and you're good for the day.
on 18 July 2016
Very good product. I'm working nightshifts and use this over my make up before going to work. It keeps the make up that fresh looking that the day staff asks if I'm on days ;) . Can't wish for more. Just a pity it only comes in a small bottle. Would definitely recommend
on 4 September 2015
Ok so I was kind of shocked when it arrived and it was miniature size.. :/ but the product itself isn't too shabby. Probably wouldn't repurchase as I'd rather a spend a little more and get one that will last longer than a month
on 8 June 2015
This has been an absolute life save!! Holds my makeup in place the whole day :) Only down fall is that it is a little pricey. I mean the bottle is only 18ml and its £4 when you can get an 150ml at £9 from other brands!
on 6 December 2013
This is the best way of keeping your make up in place. It is light and fresh and as the other reviewers have said it has a lovely smell. A definite must have :)
on 8 May 2014
Hi must say I was dissapointed with this product, I've been looking to buy a makeup setting spray for a while and when I saw this and the price i thought i would give it a go, all the reviews were good!! it broke my skin right out, it smells like midgey spray. I was so gutted with this as I was really excited for it coming. Overall not a good product i recommend paying a little more for something 10x better!!