on 24 July 2013
Breathable Back Support Medical Grade Lumbar Brace. Size: L = 32-38 inches

I was pleasantly surprised how good this back support is. The back support is supportive and being breathable means you do not get hot and sweaty.
I have tried the support with and without a base layer to see about "chaffing" on the skin and I can say wearing the support either way works extremely well.
Wearing this item whilst sitting at a desk does indeed help your posture and prevents you slouching which can be a cause of lower back pain.

So I would highly recommend this product to anyone suffering back pain.
With a reasonable price and good service this product does exactly what it states in the product description
on 23 December 2014
good design and breathable ... have worked in this up to 8 hours and does a pretty good job ... would recommend removing the metal strips ( unless you have a straight midsection ) and buy slightly smaller as mine seems a little on the big side.
crossover section is adjustable and the velcro is of good quality and does not rip open under stress.
excellent value for money and arrived promptly ... my only concern was a lack of instructions but it is quite obvious how to use it.
i would also recommend that if you find it a little uncomfortable to turn it upside down.
on 26 February 2015
Excellent product. It has helped my back problem a great deal and is quite comfortable. I wear it when doing gardening or DIY; it holds my back in-line and prevents those awkward little movements that can result in days of pain. This is the second one that I have bought. That speaks for itself!
on 24 December 2014
It offers good support and consequently alleviates pain. My one small quibble is, that the material it is made from is extremely scratchy. If it were worn over a vest or T-shirt this would matter less, but next to the skin, where it needs to be to stay in the optimal position, it can be quite sore at the end of the day.
on 2 May 2014
I ordered this and my mistake ordered wrong size, re-ordered on the Monday and received it next day, couldn't believe how fast it was delivered, brilliant, about 10 weeks ago I slipped onto concrete and wore a hospital uncomfortable brace for 8 weeks, finally got that off but felt I needed a bit more support and this one is perfect and light weight.
on 27 June 2017
Back brace is very supportive on my lover back. Very happy with purchase. Arrived early, great price, great quality
on 9 July 2013
did exactly what it said on the tin, provided the much needed support I required, very handy with the added cross bracing
on 22 December 2017
Superb support. Bought another couple for friends for gardening and lifting
on 30 August 2017
Helps to lessen the pain from my lower back quite comfortable to wear
on 9 January 2014
My husband has suffered with back pain for some time. Tried this instead of painkillers. It gives good support. Protects the back whilst bending at work. Very good fit. Glad we bought it