on 16 September 2016
The delivery, and packing of this radio very good, I have to be honest, a little disappointed in the plasticy appearance , quite light without the batteries, general apppearance visually good , however the make was of a cheap nature.
The actual radio operation was basic but really ok , and simple to operate the sound and stations were good, The main criticism was the cable, exceptionally poor fit, kept dropping out, and had to wiggle to get a connection. ( I have to say from reading previous reviews,this is an ongoing problem, which I would have thought should have been sorted out , for future customers ).
In conclusion I have to say I have to praise Customer Service, an immediate response to my E Mail, and I had a new cable almost next day, which was slightly better fit but not conclusive, all in all 3 star I think a fair assesment
on 13 July 2016
Good sound. Electric lead drops out very easily and this interrupts listening. It is a bit less robust and more "plasticy" than I'd envisioned. It does the job but I'd imagined a better quality product. It's definately brown not red which was a bit disappointing.
on 24 March 2014
I did a lot of research and asked users on here what their views on this radio before I purchased it, and yes, lovely looking retro radio and the sound is clear and I am very pleased with it so far.
on 17 January 2018
It is a lovely radio , good sound and good size, the plug is a bit loose so sometimes I need to tighten it on the back but overall good experience, recommended
review image
on 31 January 2016
Surprisingly good quality for very little money. Looks and feels like it should cost twice the price.

I have a very happy girlfriend now who was going insane with our fancy internet radio that kept dropping wifi and took ages to boot up!
on 6 February 2018
What a fantastic radio even picks up channels digital radio cant. Love the look
on 31 December 2016
It's ok but a bit cheap - I suppose you get what you pay for! Looks nice in the window and if in the right position does work ok
on 26 December 2014
Purchased as a present, the recipient was thrilled to bits with it. It looks good, and sounds even better. So improved from the transistor radios of old . Extremely pleased. Would recommend.
on 19 February 2018
very good
on 30 December 2014
Great buy love this retro radio , good sound.