Customer reviews

as described fast delivery
on 19 April 2017
Good
on 6 February 2013
Rated against my favourite tastes, and other prices Not the best flavour I have ever had but reasonable coffee taste
on 6 April 2017
Excellent coffee
on 4 August 2017
excellent product
on 10 October 2013
Senseo Dark Roast is a great smooth, dark cup of coffee. It is the smaller of the two Senseo Pod sizes which is perfect when I want just a small dark pick-me-up.
on 11 December 2012
Theres not much of a selection of coffee pods in shops for some reason BUT £6 ish in shops these ones here are way over priced !!
on 28 June 2014
Tastes amazing - really rich and powerful, but I won't be buying any more from Amazon - they are far cheaper in the supermarkets. That's something that I don't think I have EVER said before!!!
on 15 January 2013
my husband likes strong coffee so really likes the taste that these pods give. however you do need two for a mug size cup
on 10 May 2014
After a visit to Amsterdam where we had a senseo machine in the flat and these coffee pods, I bought a machine for ourselves and these pods. The coffee is yummy, (you can only have 1 though!) And best of all it reminds me of the haarlemerstraat in Amsterdam!