Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 24 May 2013
Bought this as an 'add on' so VERY inexpensive, and prepared for a 'cheapy'. Not so. If I'd seen him in a shop I'd have paid a great deal more to have him. Supplied on a good quality long metal chain (31" / 78cm) , he keeps perfect time and looks lovely. The winder/time setter is a little fiddly (between his toes) but I've large hands and can do it OK so not a problem. Likely to buy another to pin to my uniform!
on 19 September 2013
In my opinion great value for the money and an unusual gift just right for a Christmas present it will be appreciated thanks
on 4 July 2014
I just love this pretty necklace which has the bonus of an accurate watch - ideal for anyone who cannot wear a wrist watch.
Suppliers extremely helpful, and I have no complaints. Will buy some more for my granddaughters as little gifts.
on 18 January 2014
This item is so sweet.it comes in a nice quality box and is just as nice as the picture shows.it wld make a nice present for someone.I only ordered it yest and it arrived today.so an all round 5stars from me.just hope it works as well,hoho.
on 27 December 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my sister and she hasn't taken it off since she got it! It looks really nice and works well too so good value for money. The delivery was really good as I ordered it very last minute but it still arrived before christmas (8:00 pm on Christmas eve!!). It was well packaged and the red velvet gift box gave it a very elegant look. I definitely recommend this product.
on 24 April 2014
I have trouble with swelling of my arm after surgery so I had to stop wearing a watch on my wrist which is why I purchased this gorgeous little Owl . I was really surprised how good it was for the money. It looks great and the chain is just the right length. I would have no hesitation in recommending this lovely pendant watch.
on 15 May 2014
watches were brought for myslef and my eldery mother, lovely design, clear figures to tell the time. a good length chain and easy to use knob to alter the time. very good value for money.
on 21 January 2015
Absolutely love it , it looks so lovely round my neck , everyone who sees it comments on it . I couldn't believe that it's as good as it is for the price .
on 16 January 2015
delighted with this watch pendant,and received complimentary remarks on it.lovely long chain makes it look very attractive.
on 11 June 2015
Great little owl,good little watch. The chain snapped immediately but the watch goes on working, so what more could I want?