on 1 August 2017
boring.
on 7 July 2016
Very addictive game
on 1 March 2016
love it,great game and graphics
on 28 April 2013
Very fast delivery as usual and what an excellent game !! Keeps you occupied for hours and can become very addictive if you are not careful. Time just flies without you noticing. Very good story line with brilliant graphics and the hidden objects are very well disguised and not too easy to find. The puzzles really make you think and you require a good memory as you travel from place to place, backwards and forwards. Played by both my Wife and I, overall this is an extremely enjoyable, intricate game and we highly recommend it.
on 17 August 2013
This game was a breath of fresh air! I get fed up with the ghost/mystery type hidden object game and this is different. It is like Brigadoon, the Scottish village that appears for one day every 100 years, but is a cyclops world instead. It has puzzles that need more thinking about when working them out, but can also be skipped if you find them too hard! It has portals to use as it is a big
area to cover. You can look for strawberries and they enable you to open a book at the end of the game. I am currently playing the bonus game. I can thoroughly recommend this and I think it will appeal to both young and older alike.
on 15 April 2013
This was an enjoyable and challenging game. Suitable for persons a lot younger than me, and not being an expert, I really enjoyed playing it. Would recommend it.
on 21 April 2013
I have nearly finished this game and will be really upset when i do. The puzzles are enjoyable as is the story line. My only gripe is the vocals from the main character which can be annoying at times.
on 17 December 2013
I have in the past played the other Margrave Mysteries games, been disappointed, but they have filled a few boring hours - and I expected the same with this to be honest. Instead they have really pulled the rabbit out of the hat this time and have produced an EXCELLENT game with brilliant puzzles you want to do (without skipping!)- it has a bit of everything, a good storyline and has kept me busy all night - can't wait to get back to it! Great opening tune on it too - no idea what the link is with this particular game though - maybe I'll find out as I go along!
on 5 July 2013
I play a lot of HOS games but was fed up with dark, macabre stories. This was a really pleasant change.
A plus was that it has an integrated strategy guide which I didn't really need because once you put your thinking cap on and spent a little time then it really is just a matter of logical thinking.
A really gentle game with interactive characters. Definitely recommend to anyone sick of rhe darker side of gaming. Loads of laughs too at the little extra touches. Made me giggle anyway!
on 23 May 2013
OK yes I love HO/Adventure games, but lately I've been a bit disenchanted with all the skeletal demons,vampires,monsters etc that the current game creators think we want. Maybe some of us do, I don't always, and this game restored my faith. A gentle beautifully illustrated game with a good storyline and a twist in the tale that I certainly didn't expect! These games have improved in quality from the first slightly clunky game to this creation. Long may they continue to give me games I really want to play! Eulogy over.

See one answered question