on 27 February 2017
A fun book

Do you need an emergency fiance? Easy solution – hire one.

An out of work actor will do nicely.

Not a new theme/storyline of course but in this book we find we hear a lot of the story from the fake fiancé’s point of view which changes the dynamic of the story.

3.5 stars
on 7 February 2017
I read this story in one sitting, I just had to keep reading it. I thought the chemistry between them was off the charts, a really good and easy read. I found it so easy to immerse myself in the story. Reeves didn't really need to act for this part and Sutton got much more than she bargained for.
on 9 February 2017
A very enjoyable straight forward easy flowing love story about Reeve & Sutton . No major twists or dramas the only downside it was a little short in length but saying that there was a lot of steamy action packed into the pages !!!!!
on 2 March 2015
While reading this i could defo picture Reeve being one hell of a hottie lol like a mini movie in my head and to me those are the best kind of books! A lovely & funny story of two people making a deal but end up falling in LIKE with each other. If you don't mind a lot of dirty talk then this a MUST read lol.
on 2 February 2017
Excellent and enjoyable story great characters can't wait to read more interesting books from Lauren well done Lauren ,which one to read next
on 11 July 2013
A lovely story involving passion, insecurities, sex and love. It flowed beautifully and the characters in the book developed well and were engaging. I was rooting for them both all the way through. The story line was well thought out and I could lose myself in the story, which is what I look for in a book. I will be looking for more from this author.
on 25 May 2018
Great as always
on 22 January 2017
Brilliant love story well written love the characters and how one them spies on them I give it 20/20 stars
on 10 October 2013
It was good book to read. I really enjoyed myself while reading this book. It was well written as well , the story in it was very good and moving. If you like to be somewhere else sometimes this is that kind of book. Enjoy yourself.
One person found this helpful
on 7 August 2013
Another hit from Lauren Blakely, I couldn't wait for the fun to begin, full of chemistry, humour and great characters. I could read it again and again and still be gripped by the story unfolding. Where can I find me a guy like Reeves LOL
One person found this helpful