on 31 March 2013
Well if this was her debut book well congratulations it's a fantastic read really enjoyed it. If I had a twin like Anneka then I would want to smash her face in as well what a mess, so glad abs had a true friend a best friend, oh and west what can I say but WOW you just have to read. Well done again.
on 10 February 2014
i got this free, and its a book i would happily pay for. great characters and easy story. some of the storyline was a bit predictable, but it didn't ruin the story for me.
i saw there are more stories out now, i felt happy at the end of this and didnt realise there was more, but i will probably buy the other books as well.
on 20 March 2013
This is a really enjoyable, well written, quick read with no cliffie, yeah!! I didn't want this story to end as West is so adorable and a total swoonsville. If like me you are addicted to YA/NA stories you'll love this! More of the same please Anna....
on 17 March 2014
I enjoyed this book as a quick read that I couldn't put down, it's well written some parts of the book could have been written in more depth but I still enjoyed it I didn't want this book to finish :)
on 4 August 2013
Really enjoyed this story. A story of identical twins who didn't get on well with one another. Add a hot male called West & this was a story that had me reading it in a day.
I've not read anything from this author before but I certainly want to now:)
Received from author in return for honest review.
on 27 February 2014
I really enjoyed the story line in this book and it was free so it was a bonus. The ending was good but I do wish the next book in the series was free as well.
on 7 April 2013
really enjoyed this book was very well written. only wish book had an epilogue and it would have been perfect xx
on 21 February 2014
Classic good girl likes bad boy but with a difference you could say...well written, easily believable and relaxing read... Thanks Anna Cruise...
on 20 March 2013
I can't believe no one has written a review about this one yet! Its really good - give it a go :)
on 22 April 2014
Great book, excellent storyline, would recommend reading it, it was hard to put it down. Look forward to reading more from this author.