on 30 November 2013
works fine but a bit smaller than i was looking for tbh if you want a small light this is for you
on 2 December 2013
Poor packaging meant the item was damaged when it arrived. No extra protection, only a thin cardboard box and delivery thin plastic bag wrapping meant it was a high risk. The frame holding the glass front was broken. As I had a lamp unit in the garage which I could swap for the outside location I had bought this for, I repaired it and it works well in the garage. I did not ask for a replacement or refund and none was offered. I only really wanted to make sure the supplier knew it's packaging was inadequate. Must do better in future, but product seems okay
on 19 September 2013
I was looking for a compact light fitting easy to fit and well priced this came very quick well packed good product
on 29 November 2013
When l bought this is stated it came with two bulbs, only one is supplied. l also found the sensor was very limited and no matter how much l moved it around it wouldnt switch on unless you were within eight feet of it. l wasn't impressed with their customer service at all and would not recommend this light.
on 6 March 2014
I ordered this lamp to replace a similar one. It arrived very promptly and I fitted it right away. So far it has been excellent. I would recommend it to my friends as it was really good value for money.
on 9 November 2014
After spending some time installing the light in a difficult position I found none of the settings worked no matter how much I turn them. It only comes with one bulb not two as described.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 December 2013
does the job well and would recommend to anyone as a good buy with quick delivery and better price than the supermarket.
on 7 May 2014
The light is good and Babz a good place to buy from. Helpful after sales which is good when things go wrong.
on 23 November 2013
good value does what it says on the box easy to control all setting very clear on infi provided with unit
on 19 July 2014
smaller than expected, so not as powerful as my previous light, but not bad for the money

See one answered question