Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 4 March 2015
I have a couple of issues with these labels
The first is the irritating dispenser gimmick, a great idea to have single label lifted off the backing ready to use. no?
Very much NO from me, as there is no way of writing the label while still on the backing, which is the usual, sensible, way of working with self-adhesive labels - I find it very hard to write on a label stuck to the tip of my ring finger, and most of the time I want to write the same thing on several labels, which is easier to do before you stick them onto the packages. So I start by disabling the dispenser, which makes the box fall apart, so I repair it with clear tape.
Then the labels stick to only some packaging material - they won't stick to the lids of Lakeland Stackaboxes or to the lids of Tupperware, they usually stick to the sides (less useful) and frequently stick to Lock & Lock. They often stick to zip lock bags (but not always)
The outcome is that I have a freezer full of UFOs (Unidentified Frozen Objects) all of which were properly labelled when they went on.
on 5 June 2014
Hard to get very excited over freezer labels, but these are a good price and, yes, on the small side, but quite big enough to write the date and contents. They stay stuck on, and wash off the tub easily afterwards. I would probably get them again - but as there are loads in a box, I won't need to for a while.
Excellent labels - the other reviews helped me choose them. I just wanted them to label some lock and lock boxes with flour and so on in the food cupboard, but wanted something that would come off again - can't stand labels that leave gooey residue when you try and get them off (I don't suppose anyone does really!) So I haven't tried these in the freezer. They're great labels and I've used them on all kinds of things now (labelling whose phone charger is whose, whose camera usb is whose, which plug is for the TV and so on).
on 15 August 2014
Unlike many freezer labels, these do not vanish into the depths of the freezer only to surface again at defrosting time.
on 11 April 2014
They work pretty well, but aren't that sticky, especially when warm from cooked food which you want to freeze. Need to let the food cool before they work properly.
on 12 October 2014
Perfect size, good durability over time in the freezer, very happy with purchase
on 12 June 2015
Do exactly what I needed them to do - stay stuck on in the freezer and then come off easily with no sticky residue left on the thing you stuck them to. Only down side is they are about half the size I expected but I didn't read the size.
on 30 May 2014
Arrived quickly which was good.Wanted them to put on boxes already in freezer but they don't stick so very disappointed as it isn't made clear.It appears they are for use on containers before they go in the freezer Doubt Ide buy them again.the other problem they are very small so not much writing space!
on 2 October 2014
These do what they say on the box. The size of the labels is perfectly adequate. I freeze food in plastic boxes and I've had no problem with the labels coming off in the freezer, just make sure the surface is clean and dry before attaching them.
on 19 February 2014
Could use any labels but these are useful to store as they can be pulled out of the dispenser type box when needed.

See one answered question