HALL OF FAMETOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 2 May 2013
This is a fabulous collection of 8 Rosemay Clooney's Lps.

All the albums been digitally remastered and enhanced for superior quality and the Real Gone Jazz label has garnered some really good reviews for sound quality.
The digitally enhanced sound is a good indicator but for a proper review I really suggest you read other, more knowledgeable people's reviews.

But Amazon have not (at the time of writing) given a list of the actual classic albums nor the track listings. So I have provided one.
There are 8 albums spread over 4 CDs

Fancy Meeting You Here?,
A Touch Of Tabasco,
Clap, Here Comes Rosie, and
Rosie Solves The Swinging Riddle

If any kind person knows the spli over the 4 CDs I would be grateful if they could add a comment in the box and I will adjust and credit them for their kindness.

01. "You'll never know"
02. "On the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe"
03. "Ruby"
04. "It might as well be Spring"
05. "Come on-a my house"
06. "Over the Rainbow"
07. "Sweet Leilani"
08. "The Continental (You kiss while you're dancing)"
09. "Stella by Starlight"
10. "When you wish upon a star"
11. "Red garters"
12. "In the cool, cool, cool of the evening"
13. "Hey Baby"
14. "Sophisticated Lady"
15. "Me and You"
16. "Passion Flower"
17. "I let a song go out of my heart"
18. "It don't mean a thing (if it ain't got that swing)"
19. "Grievin'"
20. "Blue Rose"
21. "I'm checkin' Out-Goodbye!"
22. "I got it Bad (and That ain't Good ?)"
23. "Mood Indigo"
Disc 02
01. "Don'cha go 'Way mad"
02. "Moonlight becomes you"
03. "Love letters"
04. "I could write a book"
05. "I'm in the mood for love"
06. "Coquette"
07. "Together"
08. "Everything happens to me"
09. "(In my) Solitude"
10. "What is there to say?"
11. "I'm glad there is you"
12. "How about you?"
13. "'Deed I do"
14. "You took Advantage of me"
15. "Blue Moon"
16. "Sing, you Sinners!"
17. "A Touch of the Blues"
18. "Goody Goody"
19. "Too close for comfort"
20. "Do nothin' till you hear from me"
21. "Moonlight Mississippi"
22. "I wish I were in love again"
23. "Sunday in Savannah"
24. "This can't be love?"
Disc 03
01. "Fancy meeting you here?"
02. "On a slow boat to China"
03. "I can't get started"
04. "Hindustan"
05. "It happened in Monterey"
06. "You came a long way from St. Louis / You can take the boy out of the country"
07. "Love won't let you get away?"
08. "How about you?"
09. "Brazil / Here we are (face to face again)"
10. "Isle of Capri"
11. "Say "Si si" (Para vigo me vay)"
12. "Calcutta"
13. "Love won't let you get away"
14. "Corazon de Melon"
15. "Like a woman"
16. "I only have eyes for you"
17. "Magic is the moonlight"
18. "In a little Spanish town"
19. "Sway"
20. "Mack the knife"
21. "Bali ha'i"
22. "You do something to me"
23. "Cu-cu-rru-cu-cu Paloma"
24. "I got plenty o' Nuttin'"
25. "Adios"
Disc 04
01. "Clap hands! Here comes Rosie / Everything's coming up Rosie"
02. "Give me the simple life"
03. "Bye bye blackbird"
04. "Aren't you glad you're you?"
05. "You got"
06. "Too marvelous for words"
07. "Something's gotta give"
08. "Hooray for love"
09. "Mean to me"
10. "Oh, what a beautiful morning'"
11. "It could happen to you"
12. "Makin' whoopee"
13. "Get me to the church on time"
14. "Angry"
15. "I get along without you very well"
16. "How am I to know?"
17. "You took advantage of me"
18. "April in Paris"
19. "I ain't got nobody (and nobody cares for me)"
20. "Some of these days"
21. "By myself"
22. "Shine on harvest moon"
23. "Cabin in the sky"
24. "Limehouse blues"
25. "Oh Glenn Really?"
55 Comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 July 2013
Rosemary Clooney has one of the most distinctive voices. The minute she starts to sing you can tell that it is Rosemary. Her phrasing is superb and her voice as smooth as velvet. This collection is a great testament to her individuality and her beautiful voice. Absolutely superb.
on 14 March 2014
Some of Rosemary's best known albums in really good quality sound, but I am sometimes amazed at the lack of information in such sets. Don't the producers think that the purchasers might be interested in supporting information?

A few informative notes and background information would add considerably to the value (and justify an increase in the price).
My rating is adjusted accordingly.
on 27 November 2013
As far as I'm concerned much better than the original 78s and 45s. A fine collection containing many songs of Rosemary Clooney I hadn't heard before.
on 21 May 2015
George was not the first Clooney to successfully entertain in a quality pleasing way, here we have his aunt Rosemary singing in her style that
Was only matched by the likes of Jo Stafford and Dina Shore ,I use to have the vinyl version of the duets with Bing Crosby, which included
And now missed " True Love" possibly copyright the fact that the song was featured in the film "high society" anyway it still deserves five
on 30 October 2013
This is a fine collection of her work and the reproduction quality is second to none,unlike some of the other discs in this series of questionable "remaster enhancements". It is well worth every penny and a very worthwhile addition to anyone's CD collection.
on 17 September 2013
A top quality vocalist with a really smooth singing voice. Rosemary Clooney was equally capable as an actress. Great to listen to.
on 15 May 2016
Better than expected for the price, I like it.
on 7 October 2013
Main complaint is absolutely no sleeve notes or dates, also several tracks are purely orchestral with no Clooney vocal. Lastly,the glass cd retaining centres have crumbled away the first time I attempted to return the discs to the cd box. Rosemary Clooney is superb but she deserves much better presentation.
on 16 September 2013
For lovers of nostalgia this collection is a must buy. This collection has a bit of everything. Blues/swing/latin/ballads.atists like duke ellington/harry james/ bing crosby and nelson riddle.the only letdown is there is no sleeve notes.
Wilf grainger.