on 1 August 2013
Very pleased with dose flip flop arrived very quickly love the comfort and color and you can adjust the fitting
would buy another pair
on 22 July 2013
These Sandles are so comfortable you can keep them on all day even with this hot weather and they look cool.
I liked them so much I have the green ones as well,even bought my daughter a pair, she also loves them, and what a great price. What more could we ask for.
I would recommend them to all young and old.
on 17 July 2014
Well, I don't know what else to say about these that hasn't already been written- they are comfy, mold well to my feet and work surprisingly well when walking longer distances. I don't normally wear flip flops, because the toe posts are too lumpy and hard for me, but the toe posts on these sandals are a folded, woven fabric (presumably thick polyester). The upper part is lined with a soft fabric, so no sweaty chafing.

However, I am normally a size 7, but found that this size was too short for my feet. I bought an 8 instead (this pair!), which works well.
VINE VOICEon 3 July 2014
I bought these because I tried my friend's and found them comfortable. The soles are very light and soft, the colour matches many of my clothes, the toe bit is soft as is the rest of the uppers. Overall a very good purchase.
on 4 June 2014
I chose these as I like the Clark's fitting. The colour was amazing!
I would buy another pair as they're so comfortable, even at the toe post, where a lot of shoes like this take some "breaking in".
Well worth the price.
on 15 July 2014
A pair of flip flops that fit my extra broad feet without looking bad. I've worn my older pair all the time, walked miles and they're still fine.
on 26 September 2013
I CAN WEAR THESE SHOES ALL DAY AND MY LEGS NEVER FEEL TIRED. EASY TO KEEP CLEAN AND LIGHT TO WEAR
on 3 August 2014
I really loved the shoe but i have a very narrow foot and even with the sides fastened up on the tightest my foot still slid around and i had to grip to keep them on.Only reason i had to return them.
on 30 April 2014
This pair of sandals was a gift for my sister who loved them and said these sandals were the most comfortable ones she'd ever worn, so I am very happy with this purchase!
on 15 April 2014
These sandals are fantastic value. Extremely comfortable, fashionable and much more classy than all the other flip flop styles.Very pleased with this purchase.

See one answered question