on 18 October 2016
I brought this for a fancy dress costume. I went a size up as I wanted it to fit nice and loose. I could've got away with my normal size though because it's big on me. It's nice to wear in general though and I could see this making a good summer top. Feels soft too.
on 21 August 2016
First of all - the summer top is a lovely colour and well made from jersey fabric. I think it would look nice teamed with white leggings or cropped jeans. I would have preferred a looser fit. I do not think it corresponds to a 22/24 size in most UK stores - that is why I normally go up a size when buying clothes on Amazon. The seller was very helpful when I wrote to explain I had not received the item - they responded to emails quickly to make sure I received the top not long after. I would definitely buy more colours if they were a bigger size.
on 14 May 2017
I'm a size 16 top and looking at the reviews, bought a 22-24. Still not that loose on me, but have kept as cheap and will be just about OK with trousers.
on 25 January 2017
Love this top and will get another colour,service was fast and fits me perfectly
on 4 August 2017
Pleased with product and service
on 23 April 2018
I ordered an 18 /20 I’m a 14 /16 and the 18 fits perfectly
on 16 May 2016
Great top ,lovely green,thin material but I'm happy with my purchase,love off the shoulder or can be worn on the shoulder.
on 18 October 2017
Love the colour and fits as expected very nice
on 12 December 2017
Terrible quality
on 16 September 2016
Really flattering & comfy. Quite long though so for shorter people bare in mind length is generous.