Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 8 March 2015
Looks nothing like the picture was more peach than pink, is way too small, looks like a woollen jumper that someone has accidentally shrunk in the wash. It is NOT Loose Knit, It is NOT baggy, It is NOT long enough to cover your bum, It is NOT pink. I bought a size bigger than I needed and still it is very fitted. Nothing about the jumper I received is the same as the picture, even the rounded neck is much higher than the one shown. very, very disappointed and think this seller should not be able to sell an item that is not at all like the one described, what a con!!! ;-(
review image
22 Comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2013
Would have been a nice jumper but it was very short and not at all baggy. I'd say get a bigger size but it's still very short
on 21 October 2014
NOT AT ALL LIKE THE PICTURE..... If like me you have read the reviews and thought you may as well take the chance due to the low price then DON'T. It makes me wonder how many people have done the same and just not bothered to send it back due to postage. Jumper is TINY, it is even smaller than a standard sized jumper and I ordered the 12/14. It is way TOO SHORT even for a standard jumper so no chance of wearing with leggings. I should have listened to the many others who have said the same but took the chance, please don't give this seller anymore money for this ridiculous item. Gave jumper to my very short mom who also thinks it looks a little too short on her!!!!
11 Comment| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 February 2014
The jumper in the pic looks so much better, the jumper arrived and it's really short. The pic makes you think it would come to your hip but it doesn't!!!!
on 12 October 2014
I bought this in a larger size as I wanted it baggy, however when it came it was almost too small for me and can I point out I wear UK size 6-8! Also on the right shoulder all the stitchings were undone, I showed it to my mum asking if she could fix it and she was honestly so appalled by it she suggested i just give it to charity.
on 25 July 2013
Lovely jumper, cozy and lovely to wear. Super rich color, GREAT value and machine washable too.
I would have given it 5 stars, bit was a bit disappointed with it's length...on the picture it looks longer (well over ones bum) than it actually is.(just below waist length.)
That said I am happy with my purchase as I do wear this length too, just would have been ecstatic about it if it was longer.
Perhaps I should have read the small print, other than the care instructions. But I rarely bother doing that.
Sharon.
on 9 November 2016
This arrived before I expected it and was packaged as expected for lothing.

I was a bit dubious ordering this jumper because of some of the reviews, but my daughter was insistent she wanted it. To be fair for the price you are paying for this jumper it is good, it's a chunky knit and modern in style, thanks to the reviews warning of sizing being small, I ordered two sizes up. By doing this it has given me the size my daughter wanted.

It's not quite as pictured in the stock photo, hence the 4 stars. It is however pretty well made and a nice colour so for under £7 delivered it is very competitively priced in comparison to the likes of primark and peacoks for example.

Can't complain, you have to bear in mind what you are paying and we we're pleased overall.
review image review image review image
on 16 October 2013
This is not a baggy oversized jumper. It is very prone to pulling and after wearing for a short time had to spend quite a long time getting all the pulls onto the inside.
on 16 November 2016
Ok for price. I ordered one that should have buried me even allowing for the smallness of the sizes but its just a tiny bit loose. Saying that I find it really comfy even though I don't expect it to last long.
on 6 May 2015
I have never given one star on Amazon. This is a first. Usually I am more generous then this. I actually wish I read the other reviews before buying, that was my mistake. The first disappointment couldn't have been missed before even opening the packaging. I was excited to finally find a dark plum jumper. Something I wanted for a while. But unfortunately I received a very vibrant, light purple. My parents attempted to make me feel better by telling me it was still a light plum, but I still expected what the picture showed me. The fit was not quite as expected, but then I like baggy clothes so I over looked this. Then, the material snagged on my dresser before I could even wear it for the first time. I was quite upset with this purchase and be money I saved for it. Will not be using this seller again.

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price