Customer reviews

WOMENS LADIES LOW MID HEEL PUMPS CONCEALED PLATFORM WORK COURT SHOES SIZE 3 36
Size: 3 UK|Colour: Red Suede|Change
Price:£12.99+ £3.99 shipping

on 9 January 2014
Love these shoes, just the right height great for work and they look good, will definitely be purchasing other colours in time for spring.
on 30 November 2015
Prompt delivery and I love these shoe smart. I have quite a wide foot which means some shoe designs which are narrow I need a 6. I took a gamble and went for a 5 they fit but are a faction tight so I dont wear them all day.
on 4 January 2014
when i orderd them i did order the zebra strip, but they came back black, but i liked them anyway so i dint mind.
on 27 July 2015
Unfortunately, although I am a size 8, these were so small and would have needed at least one size up to fit for comfort. The height was just what I wanted to be worn all day, but was to small. Customers would need to purchase a size larger.
on 22 March 2014
These are lovely!! Excellent value for money ! Well packaged and came quickly
I read reviews before ordering ... You defiantly need to order a SIZE BIGGER .
I am a five and ordered a six , but if you are a small four/ five with narrow feet then a five would be fine .
Lovely looking and well made .
I would recommend .
on 7 November 2016
lovely shoes. they look sophisticated on my feet. i followed the reviews and ordered a size up (size 8) but i still knew the fit would be a bit snug. my heel can slip in and out easily but the front squeezes my toes from the tip as well as the sides. the front is hard and uncomfortable now (yet i have rated them a 4). i have been walking around the house in them trying to break them in and i think it's working. they are gorgeous shoes.. i got the black matte. the largest size was 8 and i wear a 7.5 normally. within a few days they will be fine.
on 13 December 2015
So comfy, I did go up a size after reading the reviews and I'm glad I did. Got these for a Christmas party, can't tell you the last time I wore heels so I was a bit unsure about heel height, as these shoes have a built in platform they aren't as high as what they appear, but still look a nice height. Deffo recommend, sorry charity shop I'm keeping these.
on 13 March 2017
Beautiful shoes, I ordered I size 7, too big for my size 5.5, I returned and buy this size 6, perfect, I didn't use jet, but is confortable and fix good, very good for working days, I love
review image
on 25 October 2013
bought for a wedding, very stylish but a little uncomfortable at first so needed breaking in! Delivery excellent and price good
on 23 September 2017
The shoes were lovely but a bit small. I had to return them as they were for a wedding and felt my feet would suffer greatly wearing them all day and night. Shame as I did like them.