Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 7 February 2014
Amazon knocked the spots off the competition with their value for money offer on this TV. It's not too large and not too small and fits perfectly into the room. OK it's plastic and does attract the dust but once it's got one layer, the others ain't going to show :-) Really pleased with item and both delivery and packaging could not be faulted. Would have preferred a couple more HDMI sockets but knew the limits when purchasing and "beggars can't be choosers". Good picture and easy remote. Nice ectra features like the USB input etc. Overall I'm a very contented bunny.
on 14 July 2017
I have had this TV now for 4 years and I have not had one single issue. Perfect!
on 31 July 2017
All good
on 7 September 2013
For the money this is a great television. We bought itv as a result of other reviews and for £299 there is nothing to fault.

The picture is great, just take it off of standard view, which is a little dull, and the set up is easy and quick.
33 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 April 2013
I must confess I don't really understand the difference between terms such as 'Full HD' or 'HD ready', all I can say is that the picture quality is superb, the TV is light and extremely easy to set up and offers a complete range of colour/picture/brightness tweaks so you can achieve your perfect setting. The screen does go a bit dark when the 'eco' setting is used, but apart from that I am very pleased with my purchase, highly recommended.
55 Comments| 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 July 2013
This TV was one of three I had shortlisted. The other two were both full HD displays, one costing £200 more (50'' LG Plasma) and the other £270 more (46'' Samsung LED). After days spent staring at specs online and TVs in local stores, I decided the bargain price of this 43'' Samsung Plasma was just too good to say no to. I upgraded from a 6 yr old 32'' Panasonic LCD and was blown away by the difference in quality. If you stand right in front of the screen you can see the individual pixels, but move 4ft backwards and the picture (Sky HD) is superbly defined. I (like another reviewer) immediately changed the picture setting from Normal (default) to Movie. This was much more to my liking (increasing colour and contrast). The picture is rich, vibrant and motion is very smooth.

My requirements for a TV were simple. I didn't want 3D and didn't want Smart internettery. I'm now confident I don't need Full HD either. The money I saved buying this TV has been put to good use elsewhere. For £300, it really is a no brainer.

Buy with confidence.
0Comment| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 November 2013
This tv must be one of the bargains of the year, brilliant picture, sound and looks.
Took me no time at all from unpacking, very well packed I may add, to setting up and auto-tuning to sit back and realise straight away what a great bit of kit this plasma tv is. This is my second Samsung tv amongst various Samsung products a really successful company with reliability and fantastic products.

And well done to a Amazon for allowing me and other customers to purchase such products at great prices and delivery times as promised
on 12 May 2014
Now, Im fussy and god knows my partner knows it too but i wouldnt clarify it as being fussy, I just want things to be right and work and do what they are supposed to do, is that too much to ask for these days? When my old 42" LG started to go funny on the screen, i thought maybe its time for an update so instead of searching the usual electrical stores or the likes of Currys (where they can be quite pushy especially with incentives and extra add ons) i decided to go to amazon for a browse and this samsung was the first tv that appeared on the list. After browsing, i decided to check all the reviews for a few days (remember, im fussy, but in a good way!) I made my mind up to order this one because it was reasonably priced and i couldnt really afford anything too spectacular due to being unemployed for around 9 months (thanks HMV) and i was far from disappointed. It came very quickly, around 3 days or so after ordering, was very easy to carry due to being very light and setting it up was done in around half an hour or so because I have a small HDMI switch box to use for my Xbox and Blu ray as well as SKY. The remote is simple to use as well as ive had some from older tv's that look like something from NASA. I just spent some time setting the colours and picture settings and off we went. Tried Monsters university on blu ray and the picture was incredibly clear, vibrant and basically exploded from the screen, in fact i would go as far to say that our eldest lad wandered in and said its the best picture hes ever seen. Xbox runs great too, very sharp, no blurry images either from games that run fast like Battlefield and Fifa, picture quality for tv is first class too so overall i am very happy with my purchase and its still going great since january. There has been some reviews in here that have commented on the sound, i myself have no problem with it, its certainly loud, its crisp but i wouldnt say it sounded tinny or lacking at all, in fact, i have to turn my xbox way down at night to around 3 or 4 volume level due to young ones being above me in bed and i can still hear everything clear as a bell so dont let that put you off. Overall i couldnt recommend this TV highly enough, i am very happy with the product, i think it was great value at £309 and it wouldnt put me off buying a Samsung again. Dont hesitate with this if youre interested because i didnt and im thankful that i went for this in the end because i am beyond pleased with this purchase.
on 24 June 2013
This is my bedroom tv. Excellent picture and a third of the price of the tv that I bought for the lounge. Only down side is a lack of analogue audio output which I require for head phones.
11 Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 June 2013
Great buy for price paid.Really easy to set up.Picture quality is beautiful.Have plugged in small seperate hard-drive into usb at the back,to play films etc.and really nice set up on tv,remote easy to use.absolutely love it:)
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse