Style: iPhone 5/5S|Change

on 24 February 2015
Been using this for about a month now. Its stable and secure and easy to clip and unclip my phone.

The case is a good fit and doesn't add too much bulk should you want to keep it in the case and use it every day (I upgraded to a new phone so I use my old iPhone 5 purely as my bike computer now so it lives in the case all the time).

The water proof cover works fine. Again a nice tight fit. I haven't been out in the rain yet but I have been out when its wet and consequently come home covered in splash marks and mud but my phone has held up fine!

One thing to note (as previously mentioned I think) is that if you use gloves with capacitive tips when operating your phone they won't work with the waterproof cover on. But your fingers will work fine!
on 26 June 2015
Not the best Quality but does the job!
Expensive for what it is the plastic rain coat is a bit to thick and the iPhone is unresponsive whilst in the coat is on!
The bands that attach it to the bike are concerning as they don't appear to be strong enough to hold it on however they do so far no issues!
Not the most flattering of cases so if like me you have to change it over every time you go out on the bike it can be a bit of a pain!
on 12 November 2016
I deliver food for UberEats on my bicycle, and this product is a revolution. Works well, its is durable, simple and good looking. The case for the phone is good quality, I leave it on all the time, because it works perfectly. Whenever I want to secure it to the bike it goes in place with no problems, with a satisfying "click" sound. I'm not the most delicate person and in the past I have broken more than a few products that were considered "indestructible", but so far this has held on like a champ. I live in London, so I had the chance to comprehensively test the "poncho" sleeve that goes on top of the phone when its raining. I have found myself in rather heavy rain with no issues. I was drenched, but the phone was fine.
on 3 September 2015
Bought this for my boyfriend, ended up also purchasing the poncho cover from another seller, as I couldn't see anything about the poncho on description, and Amazon were advising that customers usually bought bike kit AND poncho together! The Bike Kit includes: Bike Mount, iPhone 6+ case AND poncho!! No need to buy anything else! I can't write a review about the bike kit, but will ask my other half to add to this one once he has used it a few times! 😊
review image
on 15 February 2016
Quad lock it's self looks great. Followed the instructions to the letter adhering the adapter to the back.of my phone case however came unstuck on a cycle.ride and my phone ended.up in the ditch. Hmmmm what to do?
on 11 July 2014
This is a great item, I have a bumpy cycle over lots of London's potholes and my iPhone is solidly held in place !
After using for about 2 months I have full confidence in this securing system and it's revolutionised my rides as I can now use googlemaps and strava as I cycle
on 9 September 2015
I like everything about this product except the way that it mounts onto your bike. The overall quality feels excellent, the 3M attachment for my phone case feels really solid and is low profile enough to keep my case on there the whole time and the release mechanism is great too; I never have any worries about it dislodging my phone while I'm riding. The only detraction is that you have to cable tie it to your stem (or worse attach with some little rubber gaskets). It'd be nice if it was attachable with little nuts and bolts to clamp it round the stem instead to give a bit of extra security...living in London I either cable tie it on and hope for the best or use the gaskets and remove it every time I get off my bike and carry it around. Either way it feels like it's bound to get stolen at some point...mind you...you could say that about most things in London so maybe I shouldn't complain. Overall really nice bit of kit!
on 13 September 2015
Very quick to put your phone onto the mount and feels very secure. Other brands of mounts I've had have eventually failed and dropped my phone into the road but the solid looking design of this one makes me think I won't have that problem again.

The case itself looks nice and is slim enough that I've decided to leave it on the permanently. If you do choose to use the case only for rides then it is a bit fiddly getting the lips of the cover in place although it could be worse. It also of course lacks a water resistant cover, but that's less of an issue with water resistant phones and at least there are no reflection issues without there being a cover.
on 7 April 2015
BUY THIS!!! Used with Mapmyride.com and does everything i need. Very secure on bike and the cover is discrete for everyday use. Does collect a little dust in pocket though as the clip on back of cover isn't sealed from the rest of the cover. This does, however, allow the heat from the phone out which is a hidden benefit if you are a heavy mobile user. Recommend you let plastic screen protector on phone settle on for a while before putting on this case. I did one after the other and as the case is so snug, i managed to lift one corner of the screen protector. My mistake. Bought a sepaarte bracket so i can swap phone between road and mountain bike.
on 4 May 2015
The only thing I can criticise with this product is the attachment to the bar. I find it could have been made better (such as the RAM E-Z brand has got).

It's not going anywhere, but would prefer to be 100% confident in it.

The click on mechanism itself is simple, and holds well enough; simple to get on and off.

It sits quite low, so doesn't stick out too much.

It's good, and having got one model to compare it to, I feel I can say that this will do the trick.

Quite handy that you walk off with case and phone, it will save hassle when out and about, this was not the same for RAM E-Z.

Think these products can still be improved - in this case the connecting of static bike connector.
review image