on 7 December 2016
this is the first pair of bamboo socks that ACTUALLY fit - all the others i've bought ( from other suppliers ) did not fit comfortably - i offered to return them to the suppliers ( without replacement ) but they were not interested and not just because they did not fit - too tight around the leg and holes in the toes after a few uses - but these, so far, have been perfect, nice colour, fit and comfort - thanks
on 27 July 2016
Just ordered my second pack of these very comfortable socks.

I’ve been wearing regular bamboo socks for the past year or so because they breathe and have very comfortable seams, but I have thick calves and they are very tight on me, so much that after a day’s wear you can see a marked indentation on my legs above the ankle.

These Gentle Grip socks however have openings which are slightly wider than the tube of the sock and this makes them easy to put on and very comfortable to wear - no more indentations in the flesh! However because of this I suspect men with thinner legs may find that they fall down.

Nor have I had any problems with them wearing through, as other reviewers have complained. OK, they do lose their grip after a few months but for less than the price of a cup of coffee per pair...
on 4 July 2017
I am delighted with these socks fantastic quality and price.They are the most comfortable socks I have ever worn.At present I have very hot painful feet all the time summer and winter but I find these so soothing.I do not have to struggle to get them on like some of the other makes I have tried in the past They do not cut into your leg or roll down you really would not know you have them on as they feel like silk.Excellent seller and delivery was quick.Would highly recommend this great product and will certainly buy more
on 15 May 2014
Dad has been struggling for ages now - his tremor and swollen feet meant it could easily take him as long as 15 minutes to get his socks on. Yet with these - beautiful soft - wide topped socks - he had them "bossed" within a minute or so. He is delighted and my Dad rarely does superlatives!! He could also get his shoes on more easily. Just on my way now to get some more so we can fill his drawer with these chuck out the old tricky ones!
on 18 July 2017
Have purchased these before, they are cool for summer, very thin and very strong, i am a heavy client for socks, can destroy a pair of M& S wool socks in a week in winter, cinstantly smoothing coarse skin on my feet, but these socks stay in one piece wash after wash.
on 30 May 2017
Recent convert to bamboo socks. A bit floppy before they've been washed the first time - but don't panic - all is well when they come out of the washing machine for the first time. More durable and comfortable than cotton.
on 12 June 2017
My husband is very happy with these socks.They are light weight and very
comfy being diabetic the tops aren,t right Don,t know how they will wash
have to wait and see.
on 15 August 2017
Very smooth and easy to get on but very thin and a ladder appeared after one wearing, not as good as previous 'bamboo' socks (ladies) bought from same supplier, disappointing.
on 29 June 2017
The boy loves em. He's got big feet and tends to be a bit sweaty. These are are cool and slide easily on to the foot and stay up with out excessive pressure.
on 15 June 2017
I gave only 4* ,because it's rather a cappuccinoish or dirty white colourrather than natural.Not what I wanted.Doesnt look really good,