on 23 October 2017
Love quality and colour, but sizing is very miss leading (the only reason for 4 stars). Lucky me for reading reviews. Usually I wear size 12 (UK), so ordered size 14, but wish I went for 16, because my intention is to wear it over other jackets when raining on the way to work (to keep bottom one dry for return trip). Now it is a little tight, but gonna keep it as for my height woman (over 6 foot) hard to find long enough sleeves. Simply order 2 sizes up.
on 3 October 2015
I normally wear a 12-14 and bought the size 14 in purple heart. It fits okay with a little room underneath for a light jumper. Packed away into the bag it's very light and small enough to pack into the bottom of a rucksack or medium sized shoulder bag. As mentioned by other reviewers the colour is much lighter than the picture - closer to lavender really. Haven't tried it in wet weather yet so can't comment on how waterproof it is.
on 16 October 2017
Glad I sized up and bought a 24, I’m usually a UK size 20/22 on top but reading previous reviews I would definitely agree and say - SIZE UP!! The 24 fits brilliantly with room to breathe and the waterproofing element has been tried and tested (and works!). Very pleased with purchase.
on 17 January 2017
This is brilliant for when I am dog walking, and I always make sure that I keep it in the car in case of bad weather.
on 21 August 2017
Great fit and waterproof nice and light to wear
on 10 May 2016
Not very good at all i am disabled and got a wet back in the rain today .i would not recommend.
on 25 June 2017
It's a perfect rain coat, even comes in a small bag for storage.
on 9 October 2017
Good
on 28 June 2017
Excellent buy
on 12 May 2017
The waterproof was excellent and just what was expected