on 25 April 2014
This weeding brush is fantastic at removing the weeds and moss from between the paving blocks in the garden. My neighbour saw me using it and thought how clever it is so went out and bought one. Sorry he did not order it from yourselves but I will be recommending you when asked by anyone else.
on 8 June 2016
I could not find a broom handle to fit this as all mine are screw and I have about 10 with mops etc
I returned it at a cost of £2.85 which was marginally better than landfill
Do not buy unless you are sure it will fit
on 4 August 2013
We've not long had a new driveway and we were wondering what type of tool could be used for it. A neighbour had one of these so I decided to try to find one like it on the internet - hence then purchasing. Not as yet had a chance to use but will do so within the next three weeks - looks good.
on 30 September 2014
The wood block section is 100mm (10cm/ 4 inches) long X 25mm (2.5cm/ 1 inch) wide. When the product arrived I laughed out loud. No wonder the item description didn't include its dimensions. Cleaning the paving joints with this tool is like, I imagine, cleaning a saloon car with a cotton bud. You can expect to replace this item annually.
on 29 November 2013
Very impressed
Did exactly what I wanted it do do with great results, would recommened to any one, but the spare head I ordered with it complete waste of money, dose not fit.
on 27 June 2014
Used twice and the handle came loose.the manufacture of this tool is very poor,I will look for something more sturdy next time.
on 27 January 2014
The best head i have ever had much better than my own head which at 60 years old is now wron out
on 16 June 2013
It was not stated on site that it required a non screw handle. As they are the only ones I have purchased i took it for granted it would need a screw handle, as that was what my original one was
on 4 June 2013
this is so much better than the original head it came with. very good value for money too considering the price of the head with handle originally purchased. cleared my path weeds lovely.
on 5 August 2013
good basic product-did the job well,good price,delivered on time.
no need to purchase another pole-kept the price down
many thanks