Customer reviews

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 10 April 2017
ok
on 11 December 2006
gremlins is a classic,of that there can be little debate,its legacy is unchallenged and the merchandise born from this is still in demand to this day,some 22 years after its release.

The film tells the tale of a mogwai called gizmo who ends up in the hands of billy,a geeky teenager with the strict instuctions of dont feed gizmo after midnight,dont let daylight touch gizmo and dont let water near him or the results could be destructive,as it happens all of the above happen in one way or another and demon mogwais called gremlins are spawned who bring chaos and death to the sleepy town.

The film has a dark humour to it but can more likely be deemed a light horror that is widely accepted as an 80s classic,if you aint seen this then you should.
on 18 December 2000
I was just a young teenie when »Gremlins« came out and turned into a huge success. I enjoyed it very much back then, and today, I still enjoy watching this Classic once in a while. It has just everything that a film should have. Excitement, thrills, love, friendship, evil versus good, and not least: humour! Furthermore, »Gremlins« is very well made.
Don't miss this film! It's one of those that you simply have to have seen. A true classic!!
on 4 October 2009
There are not many films I could watch more than once, but I watched it when it first came out and love watching again and again with the grandchildren. The older ones love it. The youngest is not yet two but he's going to love it when he is older, as its timeless. Good for all ages - Well you should be over 15 to watch of course.
on 6 May 2014
This is an 80s classic film to me. Set at Christmas time, it gives it a cosy feel and a film you can watch all year round. Gizmo is so cute and the first time I watched this I cried! But there are so many comedy moments in this film that can be enjoyed by anyone. Go watch this film!
on 6 March 2014
ill keep this short and sweet it looks better on bluray but not worth upgrading if you have on dvd the sound is ok nothing amazing, reason to get is uv copy comes with it so play on tablet.

only upgrade if you don't have it or you wont a uv copy of this funny movie.
on 17 December 2013
without Gremlins!!!

I watch this every year and i never tire of it!! it is sweet and heartwarming and also rather jumpy in places but its a classic and one i would recommend. Looks great and sounds great on blu ray and the extras are good too :)
on 2 February 2017
I love this film, so does my husband. He has recently sold all of his dvds to replace them with bluerays so what better gift for valentines day? Film night at the ready as this was delivered quickly. Very pleased and looking forward to a movie night in.
on 22 March 2015
Remember this from my childhood and decided to go old school with my kids. Terrified the bejeezus out of my daughter and now I only have to threaten to put it on whenever I want her to go to bed.....classic
on 2 January 2017
Definitely worth adding to my blu ray collection. Picture and sound nicely cleaned up without looking too overdone, and obviously a ton of special features, which was always missing off the UK DVD release.