Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

I like Fall Out Boy, but I've never, once in my, been able to listen to one of their albums straight through from start to finish.

And how I have.

Save Rock and Roll is an addictive rollercoaster of music. It blasts anthemic music into your ears and begs you to turn the volume past 11. It needs to be listened to, screamed, shout out, sung at the top of your lungs.

Don't listen to it from the beginning, though. Start at the end. Start at "Save Rock And Roll" with Elton John (I KNOW! Elton John and FOB WHAT?!) and go from there.

And then never turn it off. Never listen to another piece of music again, ever.

You won't need to.
on 25 March 2017
Before I start off; this is no hate to Fall Out Boy, I genuinely love this band with all my heart.
I love collecting vinyl and I love that this vinyl is on a double red LP. The vinyl is also a lot smaller than your standard full-length album. I've been holding off buying this album for a while despite it being one of my favourite albums but I was fairly disappointed after playing it. I bought this the same day as my new record player and hadn't played the album at all or handled it before and was actually very excited to finally listen to it on vinyl but was met with immediate disappointment as the FIRST song was jumpy. I thought "hey maybe its nothing major" when it skipped through the "you know time..." section of The Phoenix but it ended up skipping through the entire song. It's one of my favourite songs and I'm genuinely devastated
on 1 July 2014
I bought this and Infinity on High for my sister as she lost the latter. This album was new for both of us and I must say it is the best so far. There is not one song on the album that I do not like. After seeing them perform at Download I cannot stop listening to this album either. They are even better liveeee....

F.O.B is one of my favourite bands due to this album, I mean I liked them before listening to this but this album just blew me away. After all Infinity on High was amazing too. But this just topped it.
on 19 April 2017
Fall Out Boy is one of my favourite bands and this record is one od my favourite albums they have so far. Quality is great, didn't realise that the vinyl itself wasn't the average size it was smaller than a 12' and bigger than a single I think it was around 10" so if you have a record player that can only play specific sizes be careful. The vinyl itself was also red which looks really good and the quality of the sound is fine. Every song on this album is amazing.
on 2 May 2017
Bought this item as a gift. All as described and arrived promptly.
on 16 August 2017
thanks
on 23 April 2017
very happy with the item and would recommend
on 1 April 2017
Great album. 10/10 would listen a lot.
on 22 July 2017