on 12 July 2015
Excellent... Very near and tidy fit under the saddle... iPhone 5, tyre levers, Multi tool.. Puncture repair kit... Keys.. And money no issues at all for the Small size which I have.. Only down side.. My small pump just a tad long to fit in.. So I carry that on the back jersey pocket..which I don't even notice it's in the pocket at all...
review image review image
on 27 January 2017
Topeak kit is always good quality. I already have the larger version of this pack on another bike, and if I am honest I bought this size in error, but I have just had to learn to carry less. It still easily carries a Topeak Race Rocket Mini Pump, 20" spare tube, spanners, multi tool, latex gloves, puncture repair kit etc. I don't use it for clothing as I am usually wearing my waterproofs or have them packed somewhere else on the bike. The clip system can be a bit fiddly to use as there isn't much room for me to get my fingers between saddle and pack, but when the pack is on you hear an audible click. The larger one, which carries more kit for a larger wheeled bike, has never once let me down. It has stayed secure and the contents have remained dry in even the worst of deluges. The bag is stabilised with an attached length of velco and a buckle. It all works really well. There is a web pocket inside the flap for carrying small items. Put your latex gloves in here to remind you to put them on before taking on dirty work.

If you want to be able to move the bag between bikes look at the other type of fitting available in the range, basically a strap-on.
on 31 March 2016
Lovely little bag.
I got the large size as I'm not interested in racing so a little extra weight on the bike doesn't concern me. Much rather have maximum space for all my bits and bobs. Holds 2 spare inner tubes, a multitool, a puncture repair kit, spare batteries for my lights without problems.
on 30 April 2016
I bought the small bag in which I have a tool set, tyre leavers and puncture kit, and a small medical kit for emergencies. If you want to also carry a spare inner tube or gas mending kit or smart phone I suggest you buy the medium size one. As the description says it is really easy to put on and take off.
on 26 April 2017
This is great. If fills the whole of under my sadle so its quite large but its not obtrusive and sits nicely. I think Topeak are in touch with The Doctor because this holds loads. Inner tube, mini pump, co2 pump, co2 canister, 2 different multi tools, tyre levers, lube, cable ties, latex gloves, j cloth, chain tool, chain link, puncture scabs... and that's not even with it expanded. Looks good and seems weatherproof so far. Get one.
on 31 January 2014
This is my second bag of this size and type. I ordered it because it holds everything I need. Inner tube, glasses etc. I had my last one for 6 years, the zip went because of all the mud getting stuck in the mud. This came really quickly - first class post. Brilliant! This is for my mountain bike, it would be too big for the road bike.
on 16 May 2016
Had this bag for some time now. It is big enough to park a bus in there. Ie you can get 5 700c inner tubes 4 compressed air cylinders and a puncher repair kit with room for a poney! And thats without using the expanding section. To big you might think? No it fits well under the saddle and doesn't catch my legs at all.
on 23 May 2017
Very good to carry tool kit mini pump and spare tube plus the odd bits and bobs. I'm glad I ordered the large size, I was expecting it to be a little larger but it is adequate for my needs. Excellent delivery service.
on 8 May 2016
A good sturdy bag but I found that the straps along the top gradually rip off as time goes on. I have repaired a couple of times now because I like the bag it seems worth saving.
on 11 September 2015
been using this for a while now and its great, keeps my phone, cable lock and light battery all safe and dry. Fits easily and securely. even has a small strap loop to connect a rear light as the seat post is no longer available.