Customer reviews

Large Black Metal Wall Planter or Pot Holder For The Garden

on 10 August 2016
Bought this as a fruit basket for our kitchen wall - works great and holds more than enough different fruits due to its depth.
on 26 April 2017
I actually did not use this for plants - used it on the wall above my bedside cabinet, to hold the books I will read in bed, holds quite a few Large reading books. A friend in the States bought something similar after viewing mine - she uses hers in the kitchen for recipe books, and one in her bathroom to hold her shampoos etc.
on 2 August 2017
This is brilliant as it is deep and will take up to four plants. Has looked lovely all summer with bedding plants spilling over the edge. Excellent quality for price. Would buy again.
on 21 June 2013
I bought the small and the large one and im so glad i did they arrived on time well packaged and they look lovely on my patio wall i would recommend
on 25 February 2016
This wall planter is excellent quality. I have placed a small tub of miniature daffodils and crocuses inside which look very colourful on the front wall of my house and I will now be using this pot holder instead of hanging basket as it is so easy to replace with fresh potted plants throughout the year. Thank you.
on 28 September 2016
Using mine to store veg in kitchen...veg funtional and good to look at
on 6 May 2014
Not many comments for this item as it is handy, beautiful and in a fantastic price. It is not as large as it might look on the picture however, it fits beautifully on my wall!
on 24 May 2013
I loved the wall planter makes my balcony wall look lovely. It is really good value for money
on 2 February 2015
Good quality product,and good service by everyone involved.
Would recommend this product.
on 12 June 2013
I like it and it does what i wanted. Maybe a tad expensive, but as I said its does the job.