on 12 November 2013
Tom gates best book day ever (so far) is one of the best books I've ever read. It's about Tom gates' school in its very own WORLD BOOK DAY! I'd give it a fab 10/10! I've already read all the other books as well so anyone who hasn't read them should read them NOW! Liz Pichon is one of the best kid's author I know. Thank you for reading.
on 14 March 2015
This book is amazing it is short and sweet and very funny. If you or your child decide to read it- it is well worth it. The whole collection is really good for kids and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Amazing for ages 5-13 easy to read understandable and incredible pictures! Great! So far I have read 4 of Liz's books and they have all been amazing 5 stars out of 5 I would strongly recommend it to everyone who enjoys Liz's books. I have been reading them for ages amazing
on 9 November 2013
Good book worth reading and for 0.55p it's really good to read I would read it again I like this book
on 11 February 2015
Such a good book, really enjoyable! Not a moment of being bored and it really is funny what Tom's costume of the alien scale monster is made of, It really is humiliating.Better than any other book I've read ( except for Harry Potter ). I really hope there is another Tom Gates book like this one ( but better would be outstanding) !
on 6 April 2014
Firstly I chose this rating because it's a good story and I have read two of the other books the red one and blue one (can't remember what they're called.) They were awesome and liked them ALOT buy them! I've also met the author , Liz Pichon , in likely the book festival! She's a really good author and inspirational. I'm only 11 myself! But I like her stories just buy a cheap one because it may not be in your ' likable area ' , thank you, just try it, I guarantee that you'll like it!
on 21 September 2014
I hadn't realised that this was one of the free book day books from a previous year. I was expecting a full length novel so slightly let down. My children love Tom Gates so will love this but as I was charged nearly £3 I'm feeling ripped off.
on 25 May 2014
I have 4 children and Matt is having birthday today. I bought this book together with the other:

Horses: Kids Book of Fun Facts & Amazing Pictures on Animals in Nature - A Perfect Horse Book for Girls and Boys aged 7-12 (Animals of The World Series)

I found this book quite confusing. Hard to read. But the idea and illustrations are good.
on 9 November 2013
Really fantastic book like the idea of the alien scale monsters it's way cool epic book I recommend this Book for you!!!

Visit my website@myepicdogs.weebly.com
on 7 November 2013
This book is really good. I will read the other books

Thanks to the Liz pickon
for writing this book. Arron eccleston
on 15 June 2016
My two Grandsons really relate to the tales of Tom Gates and love all the books in this series. While to an adult they seem unconventional, the mixture of words and cartoon pictures appeals to children.