Customer reviews

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360)
Platform: Xbox 360|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 26 January 2014
Bought as a Christmas present as a special request from older son. Well used, met expectations, good and clean condition.
on 21 August 2017
Bought it for my son. Not much to say. He loves it
on 18 July 2014
Game that you play and then put away
on 15 February 2014
Excellent thank you
on 12 November 2017
On time works well
on 2 February 2014
This was a Christmas gift for a friend... I am sure she liked it just fine. I have no clue when it comes to gaming.
on 12 February 2014
Absolutely brilliant. It restored my faith in the franchise, which had been going downhill, particularly with 3. The characters are brilliant and Edwards progression as a character is interesting enough to keep you engaged.
on 4 November 2013
Assassins Creed Black Flag

First off a massive improvement over AC3

Combat is refined and better guards get cut down with ease and very easy to switch targets

The map is huge you can go anywhere you like lots to do you will never get bored

Upgrading your ship the Jackdaw has never been so fun to spend money on to destroy other ships at sea or the annoying forts

The only negative thing about is the present day sections - where some idiot tells you to do this do that and the other thing

The hacking minigames are pointless and there isnt any sudden need to pay attention to them at all - but it is a requirement sadly

Update - 18/11/13

I have found a bug in my copy - this means i cannot do any more on 92%

I don't have xbox live - i will have to do the game again

Sorry people i will have to knock off a star due to this

It is still a great game but i wish i could just forget about it but i want to completed it for 100%
on 28 February 2014
I'll admit, I wasn't too keen on AC3. In fact, I ended up trading it in soon after I had bought it. So when I heard that ACIV was going to be about pirates, I lost all faith in Ubisoft.
Being a loyal fan from the very first game, I decided to give this game a go and try it. It restored my faith in Ubisoft, I have to say.
The story wasn't as strong as I would've liked and the modern day Abstergo parts were strange to get used to, but all in all, the characters were memorable and the locations were beautiful. Not to mention the crisp and clear blue sea you spent most of the game travelling on.
Though a lot of the missions got repetitive i.e. eavesdrop ones, there was a lovely blend of stealth and fun which I didn't expect to see.

I would definitely recommend this game.
on 13 August 2015