on 21 May 2017
These 3d glasses are light weight and comfortable to wear even for long films, the battery is easy to replace and they look great when placed on my stand along with the other pairs that i own, just for consideration though these are not suitible for youg children in my opinion, the arms can be very easily snapped off and have had to replace a few pairs before banning the kids from using them. Kids like to take them off and on especially when a film is in 3d and there not up to such rough treatment. Overall great for adults and would have no trouble recommending them but just not for the little ones hence only the 4 stars.
on 17 April 2017
1 sets arm broke after 2 weeks and on and off button is not very clear on glasses, for the price you expect premium but feel cheap and nasty and certainly not worth the money. I ended up buying another brand at half the price and stored these away. Certainly wouldn't recommend.
Great buy
Love them I've 2 3d tv's so needed loads of glasses these are good
on 19 May 2016
great pair of glassess for the price ,work perfect on my 55inch sony 3d tv, so save a pocketfull of money against sony rec specs
on 29 June 2017
brilliant
on 9 July 2017
Great buy
on 31 March 2017
Work perfectly with my 3D telly and films.
on 29 April 2017
Good
on 7 May 2017
Worst glasses ever- both glasses frame broke after 2nd use, especially when you have long hair.
I have to melt the plastic and bind the together just so we can watch again every time
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY IN THIS
review image
on 1 June 2017
They arrived promptly but I did not try and use them until Sunday 28/5/2017 when I found one pair didn't work and was faulty. I have not trained the packaging or paperwork but have the faulty pair - can I still return them?