on 3 November 2014
Excellent gift, but be careful, check and double check the size you are gonna order, because this seems made for skinny young people, the other things about quality and durability are not a problem, it is nice quality and all, only the size could give you some hard time
on 6 March 2014
i liked the mid length sleeve style- which is very flattering for the older lady and the ease of opening zip front
on 30 October 2015
Very happy with the entire process from ordering to delivery and then wearing it on holiday in 29deg water while scuba diving! So easy to put on and off particularly with the front zip opening. Quickly dried too. I ordered a small, I'm usually a size 8/10 dress size and it fitted perfectly allowing just enough seawater in to be warmed up by body heat and keep me warm. Although I sometimes needed to flush seawater through to keep me cool on occasion! Being just 2mm thickness sometimes a deeper dive, ie, around 30m would become abit chilly but not enough to be uncomfortable.
on 14 May 2015
This is an amazing wetsuit. The design with the use of turquoise inserts and seam stitching is very, very flattering. The front zip also adds a nice touch and makes getting in and out of the garment much easier than any back zip.Highly recommend the product... fantastic.
on 1 May 2014
The suit is great, due to small thickness very soft. Actually I feel and look slimmer in it, and my husband confirmed it when I was hesitating to buy a bigger one (because of the waist curve...). The front zip is a great thing, believe me. I have tried others. As to the size, I normally buy L (14 or sometimes even 16 UK) but this L fits well. I do not believe a bigger size should be chosen if you are standard size.
on 28 November 2014
Very disappointing. Checked sizing carefully, but the suit is too small. I am size 10, got the small size as recommended. It is too short in the body so I can hardly get out of it on my own, plus the arms and legs do feel tight. Waste of money as cannot use it.
on 2 November 2014
Perfect fit and great price. This worked amazingly awesome! I love it, it is lightweight and doesn't restrict my movement. Well made product. Keeps me warm. It really exceeded my expectations. I extremely recommend it.
on 13 February 2014
This is what I happen to spend of my summer wearing. I adore it and I have now purchased a second after wearing out my first. The wet suit is for nice warm waters as its not overly thick, it looks great and its very comfortable. Also comes in well under budget.
on 5 July 2014
Daughter is size 12 and looks great and feels comfortable in this wetsuit. The front zip is great for getting it on. Feels much better quality than the TWF Turbo one she tried and returned before deciding to purchase this one.
on 23 July 2014
A great suit which enabled long periods in the cold, early July, Cornish sea. The stated size seems to be accurate, it's easy to get into and it fits well.