on 3 August 2017
Very pleased with fit & size. Comfortable & easier to put on than my other shortie. I am using it for windsurfing & it is perfect.
on 3 August 2016
I bought this to wear to Scout Summer Camp as we were going to be visiting a Waterpark and beach. I certainly needed it as the Waterpark was chilly and very bumpy but it stood up to a lot of wear and tear. Would definitely recommend them and am hoping to get a lot more use this year and for many years to come.Absolutely delighted with this shortie wet suit, I was very aprehensive when I saw that practically everyone else in the triathlon swim had
a full wetsuit, however my shortie one was easy to put on and get off, incredibly comfortable, kept me warm in 16 * sea
plus the fact it is very flattering....win win.
on 13 February 2014
This is what I happen to spend of my summer wearing. I adore it and I have now purchased a second after wearing out my first. The wet suit is for nice warm waters as its not overly thick, it looks great and its very comfortable. Also comes in well under budget.
on 18 January 2016
Perfect for taking my kids swimming in chilly outdoor pools.
on 2 November 2014
Perfect fit and great price. This worked amazingly awesome! I love it, it is lightweight and doesn't restrict my movement. Well made product. Keeps me warm. It really exceeded my expectations. I extremely recommend it.
on 4 November 2014
The women's Lido Wetsuit Shortie Suit is just that. A short wetsuit for the ladies. This suit comes to right above the knees and is a great suit for snorkeling or swimming.

The material this suit is made of is 2mm neoprene that gives easily with your movements. Cressi has designed this suit to fit a woman's body and it does fit securely, yet enough extra room where we need it (chest and hips). I love the attention to details with the stitching on this wetsuit. It makes it look very attractive and a good buy for the price. Great suit for snorkeling!
on 1 May 2014
The suit is great, due to small thickness very soft. Actually I feel and look slimmer in it, and my husband confirmed it when I was hesitating to buy a bigger one (because of the waist curve...). The front zip is a great thing, believe me. I have tried others. As to the size, I normally buy L (14 or sometimes even 16 UK) but this L fits well. I do not believe a bigger size should be chosen if you are standard size.
on 3 August 2016
Purchased for the wife as a summer wetsuit.Item arrived very swiftly, (within 24 hours) from Big Orange.After a couple of weeks use the stitching came apart due to poor quality in the manufacturing.Within an hour of contacting Big Orange regarding this a replacement was dispatched arriving again within 24 hours together with a postage paid return package for the failed item.Replacement item shows no manufacturing flaws and has had extensive use over the last few weeks without any problems suggesting that the originally supplied item was probably a Friday afternoon job.
on 2 November 2014
Nice fit and looks good, keeps me insulated or warm. It is very comfortable and easy to wear. It is very well made, with solid material. It is nice and snug as expected. I would recommend it
on 28 June 2017
It's nice when a product does exactly what it says it does. five star excellent They worked and are beautiful!!! This is a great little gadget that exceeded our expectation. nice construction I'd buy this again. Great value.