Customer reviews

Stackers Mink Classic Jewellery Box - Set of 3

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 August 2017
Bought as a gift for my sister in Mink, this was a really well received gift.

As supplied via Amazon fulfilment, this comes in a cardboard box within the Amazon shipping packaging, with each of the 3 elements wrapped individually in bubblewrap and tissue paper.

It is very nicely made, leather (or maybe leather effect) outside with a colour co-ordinated velvet interior. The top box, which has medium size compartments along with a ring section, has a secure latch whilst the other 2 boxes do not have a lid and they are expected to stack on one another.

This is my only gripe with the box, the layers only stack on one another without any clasp mechanism, and as such any jewellery inside would simply fall out if the boxes were to fall over. There is an image shown on the product page where they appear to rotate on one another and this is misleading.
3 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2018
I love this jewellery box. Very versatile - I bought an extra 25-section layer as I have many pairs of earrings.It looks classy.
on 2 September 2013
I found this storage system very good quality and simple to use. I chose the Mink Set which I like because it's subtle and understated. I was surprised at how well the jewellery could be displayed. It's so easy now to find what I'm looking for and no more having to untangle chains. I have also found that I've worn pieces that I had forgotten that I had because they were previously tucked away out of sight. I like the idea of being able to add to the system if needed.
on 18 November 2016
This is such a pretty jewelry box! The fact that you can stack them makes each 'layer' easy to access. The jewelry box is also of very good quality and looks really pretty.
on 9 January 2016
Love this STACKERS 3 set as now I can see all the jewellery I have easily. I brought this 3 set along with a Deep Open Section Stacker and 2 watch pads in the Mink colour. The colour and quality is fantastic and it's so easy now to look through my jewellery box and find what I want to wear for the day. It looks smart and elegant on my bedside table that now my friends want to buy one too!
review image
on 16 December 2017
Very pleased with my purchase, excellent quality, sit on top of each other sturdily.
The middle tray with 25 small sections sold it to me for Necklaces & bracelets.
on 20 February 2015
I bought this for my mum for her birthday. She wanted a jewellery box for her earrings, this seemed perfect. She has a few other bits of jewellery and I can continue to buy the earring layer for her as she gets more and more. She can't get enough earrings! It is really good quality and value, the only downside is that they don't fit together tightly, the layers are able to move very slightly and if you're a perfectionist like me, that can be a problem!
on 1 February 2015
Brilliant system for storing my jewellery. It looks smart and can be added to if necessary. A good buy and a good price if you want to buy all 3 sections. I did consider looking elsewhere and buying only 2 sections but decided to go for this and I am pleased I did.
on 10 February 2016
Bought this as a present for someone. It is a lovely set of jewellery boxes. Quality looks really good. Delivery was ahead of estimated date. Really pleased with this purchase.
on 11 March 2018
very pleased with my purchase