on 1 March 2018
Excellent
on 3 May 2018
love it
on 18 December 2013
These are lovely recordings, but again, no composers quoted. Very important for people to whom Opera is a new experience. This did not spoil it for me since I am a lifelong g opera buff; nevertheless the criticism stands.
on 19 September 2016
Fabulous compilation and for the price it's a no brainier.
on 22 June 2013
I love opera. Normally I prefer to listen to complete operas rather than highlights but sometimes it's uplifting to just hear these choruses. All the standard favourites are here, plus many I was not so familiar with.
on 6 June 2013
I wanted a bit of everything and here it was, really enjoy this with some opera kindle music it is to short so you have to find something else this one is long and relaxing
on 14 November 2013
Needed some classical music to listen to and as this was my first download on my Galaxy 3 tablet I didn't want to spend very much juat in case it didn't work. It did and I'm happy with my purchase.
on 8 March 2013
What a brilliant buy for 89p. 50 great Operatic Choruses by very good orchestras and operatic choirs. Nearly 4 hours of great music- buy it!!
One person found this helpful
on 19 July 2016
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 2 July 2015
Love classical music in all forms and enjoyed the CD immensely.