Customer reviews

on 5 March 2017
Love these earrings. I was gutted after losing one, so bought another pair :)
on 18 May 2016
very attractive, bought as a present ; friend loved them
on 17 July 2015
Very pretty and elegant
on 16 May 2014
I bought these for my mum's birthday, and I was so pleased to see how lovely they were when they arrived! Beautifully set turquoise, and really delicate, which I was hoping they would be. They've worn really well, and there hasn't been any issue.
on 18 April 2015
Bought these earrings and matching necklace. They are gorgeous. My sensitive skin reacts to any poor quality jewellery and I have never had a problem with these. Plus they are a good size.
on 7 September 2013
Bought as a gift for a friend. They look quite substantial and are well made. As ever with Elements jewellery, they are very well packaged. A good buy, especially at the price I paid.
on 15 September 2015
Very refined pair of earrings and a very good quality item. It is the perfect size for this shape and stone in order not to make it too obvious or unnoticeable. The only minus is that the color of the turquoise is a bit faded and would have liked it brighter.
on 24 October 2014
Beautiful earrings and nicely presented in a cute little earrings box.
on 2 May 2014
Nice stones, well made and no sharp ends to the ear-wires. I'll be wearing it with the matching pendant I bought at the same time. Very pleased.
on 22 December 2016
Smaller than I thought but very beautiful and elegant pair of earrings. Plus, the silver is of excellent quality! I can even sleep with them!