Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 18 March 2017
An absolute stalwart of my sporting wardrobe. I find that it fits brilliantly and looks stylish and vibrant.
on 10 February 2015
Not tight at all, nice feel and looks good.
on 24 September 2014
Bought a short sleeve Berghaus top few years ago which I loved and then recently decided to upgrade to long sleeve - again another great product by the 'haus'
I tend to get quite warm anyway so for the most part just wore the top with no additional layers on top which was more than sufficient - find that as it wicks sweat away from your body you tend not to get any chilly feelings you sometimes get outside sweating in a normal t-shirt or top.
To maximise the awesomeness of the experience I opted for the red colour, which made for quite a dashing cut on my hike and which exudes a real sense of strength and power letting other hikers on my hillside aware that I meant business and wasn't just some silly day tripper. So thumbs up all round and a pat on the back to Berghaus.
on 10 February 2014
I cycle to work, 10km each way, and needed something to keep me warm on the colder days, but not end up with me soaking wet with sweat when I've warmed up by the time I get to work.

These are perfect, I have 3.
on 15 January 2014
Lovely soft thin layer which keeps it shape and wears well. Althought thin it keeps you warm. I would recomend
on 28 November 2013
I started hill walking this year so I needed some base layers for the winter and this one suited the job just fine.
I have done 3 walks with it on and no problem the anti wicking system works very well.
on 1 April 2014
These tops wick very well and are just as good in the summer as they are in the winter.
The only gripe I would have is that they have as many as seven labels inside.
I must not complain as they were less than £10 each.
Bargain!
on 4 August 2013
While canoeing this keeps me covered from the sun,I don't like getting sunburned and it's a good layer for the winter 5 Stars .Quality gear*****
on 17 May 2013
Cool and comfortable and ideal for wearing under a fleece. I will probably buy another. good base layer for cooler weather.
on 7 August 2015
It's a good size for me and looks quite good. Only downfall is that it began fluffing after one wash. Still does the job of a good base layer though. If the price is right then I would definitely recommend you buy one. I use mine for camping and hiking and it keeps me warm and cool as and when it should, so the fluffing really is only a minor irritation for me. But those who plan on wearing as a single layer may not be happy with the fluffing.

See one answered question