on 25 April 2013
This netbook sounded cheap and cheerful and just what I wanted rather than a tablet.

However when the item was opened the screen protruded, a corner was unseated and the keyboard was suspiciously buckled in the middle.

I replaced the screen, charged and booted it but to no avail - the netbook was dead.

As the seller was in China (something Amazon don't state clearly enough) and didn't provide a prepaid returns label it took a fair amount of horse trading to sort out a replacement (between £27 and £47 pounds to return to China via Royal Mail)

In the end however the seller wrote off the original damaged item and provided a replacement, via Amazon this time, the next day.

So far the Netbook is just what I wanted e.g. if you get one and it's not damaged they are worth the money.

Oh if you have one and can't find the on / off button it is on the top right hand side of the keyboard.
on 28 August 2013
This is a excellent piece of kit.

The keypad is similar to my HEWLETT PACKARD computer, and the build quality is good.

However, if you are planning to use a dongle for internet - THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.

Only CHINESE ones are supported. But this product would be great for WI-FI at the library or free internet cafe !
on 9 February 2014
loved this item, it was a gift for xmas and it has been well received. i would recommend this to anyone to use, its easy and light weight and fab.
on 10 February 2014
brought 2 for my kids xmas presants one stopped workin the other blew up last night ;( not happy atall
on 24 July 2013
I am very disapointed with the netbook tablet, i find the keys & mousepad bad quality & dont use it at all,i am sorry i didnt go for the traditional tablet as i think this would have been satisfactory for my needs now i just feel that i wasted my money.
on 17 November 2014
No clear instructions on how to connect to my existing sky broadband and just keeps coming up with can't authorise all the time. Have tried looking on the internet to help but not much there. Tried ringing sky and they couldn't help. No phone number for the supplier.
on 8 January 2014
Bought this for son but as he is autistic he does not like it as it does not have windows on it so daughter has it she loves it says its easy to use clear picture good camera..
on 23 December 2014
to be honest I,m very disappointed in it, very little instructions, quite difficult to use and have only used it once since I,ve had it but as its opened and I don,t have the box it came with I,m stuck with it.
on 2 December 2014
It was totally rubbish no good no use able plz don't sall rubbish and don't make people fool thanks
on 16 September 2013
not bad. but there is error. the sound so you can not really hear it. the internet is useless on it. (very slow) just watching a movie I use separate speakers, so very good. the machine is so slow even though I'm not using the software. I got it as soon as possible in two weeks I have written. thank you very much