Customer reviews

Price:£7.49

on 18 October 2016
what can I say ......... faultless
on 6 December 2016
Just another CD of David 's to add to my collection.
on 25 September 2001
Well, what can I say, I was expecting a less than average CD after reading comments written about it. I personally think it is another great album. The variety of songs was good, I especially like Oh Suburbia, very catchy, I've even caught my hubby singing along to it. Money well spent. I will listen to it again and again and I am sure that many others out there feel the same.
on 28 January 2014
Here We Are All Together, well worth the money as c.d, has 15 tracks, and I love all the songs, especially the title track, as David is still performing to this day, what a performer, he is.
on 19 May 2010
I think it's very important to have some kind of contact with the seller of the item, if there is a query and you are not able to get your problem accross to the site the next thing is to be able to contact the seller and to get help that way. Buying a cd from this site i found was very good in detail, you need to know as much detail as possible and i also think being able to see a picture of the product really is an advantage. I was very pleased with the way my order was handled and sorted in quickness of time.
on 7 November 2015