on 13 January 2014
I have been using this printer as a home office printer for 1 month now.

So far, no problems with using it on Windows, Mac and Linux desktop computers. Google Cloud Print is also working well. Wireless set up may require some technical knowledge.

Very good value for the price.
on 12 June 2014
Many of my products are Samsung which I buy because they are all reliable. Printing on both sides of the paper at this price is amazing.
on 24 January 2014
Delighted with the print quality; bought this to replace Samsung ML2850D. Setting up was reasonably easy but I haven't yet managed to set up the WiFi connection. Couldn't understand why the duplex facility wasn't functioning until I read the manual and realised that I needed to set my iMac for duplex - didn't need to do this with the 2850D. The manual also suggests that if using the duplex setting for multiple copies it is advisable to print just one copy at a time. This is absolutely no use to me - I do lots of duplex printing, 20 or more copies each time; can't be printing one at a time! However, I disregarded this advise and have had no problems with the printing. One more strange thing about the machine is that there is no power switch. I can put the machine to sleep but not power off completely, so have to unplug it. As I'm not a technical expert I may have missed something here.
The main point is that I'm very happy with the quality of printing and the duplex works well. Eventually, when I have more time, I shall give the WiFi another try.
Delivery was on the correct day but late in the day and as we'd waited in all day it was a somewhat waste of our time and as retirees, every day is very special.
on 18 January 2015
Needs reinstalling every time the router reboots, and no back-up option to print via USB - insane!! Total waste of money
on 16 September 2013
Excellent product, easy to set up and use. No problems at all, would strongly recommend it to anyone as a great product
on 2 March 2014
I was not able to get this printer to connect to reliably to my wireless network. I have had a previous wireless printer and had no problem and I have set up many wireless networks. This printer is flaky.
on 2 February 2014
easy to use and cheaper to run with good quality print. easy to set up and does not take long time to warm up
on 14 December 2013
This is a great little printer - compact, quiet, fast, economical to buy and run. It "just works" with Ubuntu Linux, but perhaps surprisingly we've had a fair bit of grief with Windows 7-64, both finding the right drivers and getting them to work for booklet printing on A5 card.

The setup sheet is confusing, just a series of tiny, rather cryptic diagrams, which means it's easy to miss some vital step. And the manual is also confusing, with (too many) sections describing all the different variants of setting it up (Windows, Mac, Linux, USB, wired network, wireless network, ...) which makes it hard to locate the right instructions.

But now that it's set up, it's a delight.
on 27 October 2014
do not buy this printer. it will use 3 times as much toner as it should, the imaging unit will expire a third of the usage before it should and Samsung do not want to know - they are actual idiots. they will have three different people email you and tell you things you already know and evade the question entirely.
unless you have a warranty with someone other than Samsung, avoid. I will not buy another Samsung product. Ever.
my printer came with a free camera - that doesn't work ether. Samsung also cannot explain why this is, they don't even try.
hopefully you get the message!!!
on 15 January 2015
Great printer for the price. Been great for the few months we have used it.