on 4 November 2013
I use a kindle, an iPad and an iPhone 5 and this has a connector for each. It only charges one at a time but I keep it in my bag and it means I always have a method of charging my devices if there is a USB compatible power source available. I mainly use it with a car adaptor (cigarette lighter) or a USB plug.

If the cables were longer I'd give it 5 stars.
on 22 April 2013
charges and syncs. charges 2 devices at once, and the shortness (it is very short) it is welcomed, with no additional cable clutter.

Very happy not having to replace the type of cable every time I charge a different device (ipad and i5)
on 9 April 2013
This is a great product that has enabled me to remove three cables and replace them with a single cable.
on 10 May 2013
I must admit to being sceptical about some of the reviews. I can't see how a few pieces of wire can charge multiple devices efficiently as the power is dictated by the adapter, not the cable. My cable arrived and I immediately found that the micro USB cable would not charge my Blackberry Bold 9790. At this point I thought I may have been duped although I was pleasantly surprised that both the Lightning and 'old style' Apple cables worked.
So, to the good part... I reported the failure of Micro USB to Gift8 and they responded quickly and replaced the cable without any quibble. I cannot fault them, excellent service.
I can happily report that all three cables work on the replacement. Even more surprisingly, the iPhone (old type) cable has the Apple connector symbol on one side and SAM on the other... the physical connector does not match either Apple or Samsung ...but I am amazed to say that it fits both by reversing the cable, and both my iPhone4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 charge. BTW This will be news to Gift8 who could not comment when I asked...and the price has gone DOWN since I bought it a couple of weeks ago!?!?
(EDIT) I have reduced my rating from 5 to 4 as I forgot one really annoying factor, the cables are too short. It is fine on my desk mounted sockets at work, but devices 'half dangle' in the kitchen with a wall socket (EDIT)
A couple of words of caution; It is all well and good buying a cable for a tablet, but the adapter is another matter. I have to use an original Samsung adapter as I haven't found an alternative that will charge the tablet yet.
Given the higher power consumption of tablets, I find it unlikely that this cable will efficiently charge a tablet and another device, or charge both at the same time at all (haven't evaluated properly as combinations and time to charge would take time and dedication)
I can say that I have been able to charge my Blackberry and iPhone4 at the same time using a 750mA (blackberry) adapter. Although I haven't timed/compared it, I perceive charging to be slow in this configuration (and would expect it to be).
NB I wouldn't swear to it, but I think my original cable didn't come in packaging (simply sent in a jiffy bag)as the second did (white & clear plastic). This may indicate that it was a returned item. I have found that the original micro USB does 'appear' to charge other devices, so it could be that Gift8 thought it was working and sent it back out. It would be a test of customer service and patience if someone repeatedly had faulty cables.
(I am fairly easy with this stuff as I sometimes order from China and expect low quality control. I'm not bothered too much as long as I don't lose out with return costs)
on 8 January 2014
At first sight, this is such a superb product!! I bought this for the car, so that I could charge my iPhone 5, my work BlackBerry and my kids could charge their iPods.

I have bought two of these now - one for my car and one for my wife's car.

Mine has worked fautlessly for charging purposes for at least 6 months now, although the sheath around the Lightning connector was not affixed properly from day one. Now however, the whole cable has given up the ghost and refuses to charge anything - loose connections undoubtedly at play.

The cable in my wife's car works fine for charging through all but the Lightning connector (in fact, it almost appears as though the charge is "sucked out" of my iPhone 5 - must be charging her car!). The other connectors still seem to work OK.

The cables are as cheap as chips, so I might yet buy another one, but why, oh why, oh why come up with such a potentially handy device, then have it so shoddily manufactured?? I would pay 2 or 3 times the price for a quality one of these cables if I knew it would work reliably!!

I can accept the lack of synchronising ability or music feed, given Apple's IP control on such things, but I can't accept that there is a need to manufacture this to such a poor quality standard!!!
on 16 May 2013
I bought this product after my cat got to my iPhone 5 cable.

It is absolutely terrible as a charger. The connector got jammed in my phone, meaning that I had to yank it out forcibly, which irreparably damaged the charger so that it completely fell apart.

This is far from the 'high quality' listed on this page.

If I could rate this 0 stars, I would.

Obviously, this is only my personal experience, but I will not be buying from this seller again.
on 31 October 2013
I bought 2 of these. They worked intermittently to start with then not at all. I checked the continuity of each of the leads and found them intermittent (wire wiggle dependent) or not at all. Don't waste your money! :-(
on 10 November 2013
It does not sync devices but that does not matter to me.
I ride a Motorbike and needed to keep my iPhone and Kindle charged, with this I can keep the devices in my tankbag and charging while travelling.
on 23 May 2013
I can charge all of my various devices from one cable, so I don't have to go rooting around for the right one, so I'm quite pleased with it.

The down side is that the cables are very short. Some of the places I plug this in mean my phone is dangling in mid-air!
on 7 August 2013
Goods not turned up, why waste money with this organisation. You may as well either throw it into the bin or give it to charity. As least you get some satisfaction.
I would not deal with this company and I understand it has happened to others!!!!!